Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Welp.. here's my app.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing World of Warcraft for almost four years, I know a decent amount about the game, primarily played a Warlock and some part of a Warrior, both leveled to 80.
And I've mostly experienced raiding, some pvp, not a whole lot of roleplay. Although my characters have their own personalities.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the western part of the United States, English is my primary/only language and I can speak it quite well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend told me and I thought it was going to be alot like Diablo.. but I was mistaken.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, what caught my attention most was that it was a roleplay server, I find the stories people come up with very interesting sometimes and I enjoy reading what others create.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I tend to be a bit dark.. but that's me being a Warlock. I'm not so much a big group person, I can stand alot more of dealing with small groups of people.. how large are groups I'm not sure.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Undead. The Forsaken mostly match my Warlocks personality aswell that I enjoyed playing Scourge from Warcraft 3, I found all the story lines to be quite entertaining. But my favortie classes I would say would have to be a Warlock and Warrior.. I can't really decide between the two. A warlock, well all my friends knew I was going to make a Warlock when I first started playing. And my Warrior was my primary pvp character who was a monster at some point in the long ago past.. but he went quite well into tanking after reaching level 70 when Burning Crusade came out, and has been just as fun. But doing one thing for so long can become dull overtime.

What are your expectations of this server?: I'm not quite sure what to expect from this server, although I am looking forward to seeing how it goes. I'm just hoping to find something fun to do with other players and such.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That propper grammar and spelling is rather enforced, playing on regular servers, well you come across people who don't seem to know anything or what the word grammar even means. Atleast they talk like they don't know it. But all the rules are reasoning and sound well. Only thing I may think about is by Grakor who says "This includes claiming titles for your character that you have not earned through roleplay on this server. As one example, do not make a character claiming to be the leader or high-ranking officer of an established organization. It won't fly. Furthermore, don't make a character with relations to any key lore figures. A good character doesn't need to rely on the importance/fame of established figures."

But for the most part I would say my Warrior is part of the Undercity Military, or Horde military, ((Maybe switch those around)) but for the most part he is not related to any major character or part of any established/well known organization. He only serves Sylvanas. The Irony aswell is my warrior serves Sylvanas but she is a high elf none the less, or was. But he has a hatred for elves in general for the such cruelty he knows from his previous life. None the less though he serves her without question, loyal and obediant to his queen.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is something I wrote on my own time.. a part of the story I'm putting together. Not actually roleplayed out, but it does involve other people I have roleplayed with and mailed this to in-game.

I write to those who I know.

I travelled from the jungles of Stranglethorn from what was once my home among the Bloodsail Corsairs. Along the path of the road I took, I began leaving my belongings, there was no such need for where I was going. My thoughts unsettled as words repeated amongst thoughts. I, steering clear of any life and settlements, had made my way to the Destroyed city of stratholme.

There is a silence around me as I write this letter from Light's Hope Chapel.

My travel through the plaguelands has been lonely. As no one by my side. My thoughts turning against me, driving me slowly mad, starting since the words spoken. Small skirmishes since my arrival in the plaguelands, the scourge, not having a will of there, taken by the Lich King Arthas. None of them stand now that have been foolish enough to strike me. Upon coming within the site of Stratholme, the fires still burning and the smell of decay lingering.

Slaying the scourge on sight now, it was what I had come here for, a slaughtering.
Dangers were presented and told but I heeded no attention, only bent on eradicating everything in my path from the moment I left Stranglethorn Vale. As I fought my way through the scourge, coming upon fully intact ziggerauts. As deeper I went in, the scourges numbers only increasing, my demons taking most of the fierce attacks. I now begining to receive blows, cuts and scrapes, and sooner more serious injuries, still I pressed onward. I incinerated countless ..things.
My curses weakening and ultimatly destroying my foes, there bodies decayed as limbs fell and what could have been blood seeped through flesh, dripping, falling to the paved floor covered by fallen corpses.

I begining to talk to myself, conscience no longer seeming present. I held the ring of my once beloved, she no longer by my side, her words still repeating, only driving me further into the heart of Stratholme. A banshee I've defeated many, this one however was different. Turning my own minion against me. few have ever done that. After an enduring battle, my Felhunter no more. I called upon my voidwalker, the severity of my wounds coming up, blood covering in patches od my Dreadmist, dripping down to the floor where it began to collect.

I was stronger then death, I did not embrace it, I was death for so many years I had caused it. Upon the second ziggeraut, I continued to slaughter those who I saw, my power diminishing as I continued. A nerubian spider lord was guardian of the second. As he was larger and the guard, I knew I had a fight upon my hand. Sending my Voidwalker in first, he taking out those who stood before us as the nerubian watched. Finally, the fight had come of that the spider lord had waited. He seeing the Voidwalker mostly fighting had decided to destroy him, Not realizing my curses were the main cause. By the time the spider lord realized the curses had began taking serious effect. Him now attacking me, his attacks rapidly weakening, he took a desperate last stand and bit me hoping to drag me down. After the inflicting wound, I had began to take notice shortly as my body began to slow. Surely I had been poisoned.

Stopping, taking a break to tend to myself. Not able to take care of most of my wounds, I slowly began to bleed to death. Continuing on, the next ziggeraut, the final before the overlooming slaughterhouse. A strange occurence, one that had even stopped the mindless on going words in my mind, briefly forgetting the wedding ring still clutched in my hand. The sound of another voice, I looked to the ziggeraut, a dark robed figure, only addressing himself as "Maleki the Pallid". He informed me I was affected, not by the spider that bit me, but the death and decay of the scourge that have countlessly died by my hand alone. Of new sense, I decided to turn back, others must had been told of what was becoming of me.

Arriving back to Light's Hope Chapel, anything that was making a sound had silenced as I rode in on my Dreadsteed. The appearence of myself, armour torn and covered in blood, my wounds bleeding gravely, perhaps others knew I was beyond saving, others maybe even knowing I was infected with the plague. The state I was in even had the attention of the highest rankings of the Argent Dawn, aswell as those of the Scarlet Crusade. I, feeling everyones eyes watching, yet, not ever was a word spoken while I was there.

Accepting my fate, reluctant at it, I didn't deny nor embrace it, it came as natural. Destiny. For lack of a better word. If anyone should look for me, I was told to go to The Black Citadel of Naxxramas.. this new voice.. the voice of the single minded unity of the scourge..

No longer holding my wedding ring. I slip it on my finger to hopefully have some thought of humanity. Not fully becoming mindless. The unity voice of the scourge has said I will reside in Naxxramas, where I shall become a lich, much like the once Kirin'tor mage, Kel'thuzad.

I would wish everyone well ..but the plague of undeath has begun to alter me, starting to resemble no longer human, but the scourge I would be.

Vegex

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
*sigh* *frustration* I was just about finished and when I tried to do preview it said I needed to log in.. ((After I was already logged in)) and now I have to rewrite this whole page over again.. wish this was my origenal words but that was all erased.. *sigh* Aside from that, the only other problem I had was the sliding movement bar to see what I have written kept moving, so that was an annoyance. But just wondering if that's the website or my browser, either way though. That is all I can think of this given moment.
Welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to ask anyone if you need help, I'm pretty new myself, and everyone's been real helpful so far ^_^

Quote: the sliding movement bar to see what I have written kept moving, so that was an annoyance. But just wondering if that's the website or my browser, either way though. That is all I can think of this given moment.

I had a similar problem on another site, and if you're using IE, then it's probably the browser. I run everything on Firefox and haven't had a problem since.