Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction - Elliot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Elliot, and I am 13. When I first joined WoW I played on a Normal RPless realm. After a while I began to think that PvP can get a bit boring. So I moved to 'Scarshield Legion' a RPPVP server. While on this server I began to learn how to become good at roleplaying and made it into a favored RP guild. Ever since I have loved RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in London, England. My parents are both English. My primary language is English. I don't really know how to speak other languages except for minor french and spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first played Diablo II because I was ill for a long time. Not being able to go out and explore like a normal child would do. After a while Diablo II got a bit boring and the graphics were horrible. I found a nice looking game on the shelf of PC World and It ended up home with me.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, yes it was the first one on google. What made me look into it over others was that it was relatively simple to navigate through and the addons that are in the download section were used by my old guild on retail. I like the fact that it is practically pure RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favourite would be the 'backstabbing' ones. Where someone tries to kill another. Like murder. I also enjoy ones where people are violating the law of Stormwind and they get arrested by say 'Stormwind Militia'. I also enjoy being the one that calls for guards when someone has been murdered infront of me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think it would be humans. Because they seem to be quite limitless to RP with. Their limitless want to study and explore. They are not fearful to be proud.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That everyone is able to roleplay successfully and have a great time while doing so.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit. You can go so far and just keep digging in a hole but in the end you just make a mock of yourself if you don't stop at the right time. It is like when someone calls a character by their ic name without their character actually knowing it and they try to cover it up.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The cold harsh wind tore at the dwarves. They had waited centuries for the chance to lead a expedition into Ulduar. Once they reached the opening of the great site, horrors began to emerge. A ancient being began to work away at their minds, wretching for freedom. Thunan the leader of the dwarves dropped his candle and for now, at least, Only the gods can hear them.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Hooray! Another 13 y.o.! Welcome to the awesomeness, and don't forget to /join chat once in-game. Enjoy your time here.

Happy RPing!
ooh yea a guy interested in backstabbing rp-s like me ,could be a new recruit for my future guild *grins*
+ whatever the guy in the 'buv post said