Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sigma's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I've always loved role-play in World of Warcraft and other games such as Garrysmod. I've had the odd encounter with role-play before WoW. I am active most of the time but I am more active now that I have finished school and have nothing to do. Except for the occasional weekend when I sometimes work.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I come from Australia. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft a long, long time ago when my friend introduced me to the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The reason I choose this server over others is because I have a friend on this server and I was looking for a server with a great RP environment.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern role-play. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I don't have a particular favourite type of role play, I just enjoy playing a variety of different types because I have not played every sort yet.

What is your favourite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class would have to be the Blood Elves and the Tauren's mainly because I think they are the coolest ones out of the lot and I really despise the alliance so they are all out of the question. As for the favourite class I don't have one because they all bring their unique traits to the field.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of the server are that it has a great RP environment and that is has a friendly and helpful community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
I have to say respect. Without a respectful community in-game then the server would not be as enjoyable for others
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Killer Goblins

The movie began; everyone was quiet and had their seats in the theatre. The lights went off; everyone sat calmly through the opening credits. Then, a man that had gotten up fell straight to the floor. There was a loud yell then nothing. Everyone began running; some went down, one by one. Screams were everywhere, the theatre was dark and no one could see who was doing all this. No one could really get out of the theatre…they all just scattered with panic. I knew horror was on my face…what else would be? People were getting pulled down by something and not one person knew what.

Just like that, poof, everyone was suddenly in my room, people were squished against the walls. I was by the window, bodies pressing against me from every direction. I pulled up the blinds to see a goblin. Its green skin was covered in red blood; its jagged teeth were exposed as his lips pulled back. It let out a gurgling sound. I pressed my hand against the window and tried to slide it shut. For a little creature the thing was strong, and it fought back, sliding the window my way. I pushed it back; he didn't try to get in because he would have gotten squished. The only problem was, I saw a whole bunch of goblins herding toward my window, all of them drenched with blood. The first Goblin gurgled again.

I shot up from my bed panicking. I glanced at the window. Everything was fine, just another nightmare.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
No not really everything I needed to know was answered one way or another throughout the forums.
Yo welcome to CotH, hope you enjoy yourself here
sigma Wrote:.............
What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of the server are that it has a great RP environment and that is has a friendly and helpful community.................
You'll find that the community here is quite and helpful in here after excluding me out, that is