Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Freedos's Real Intro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I consider myself to be a relaxed, but "hardcore" gamer, I enjoy an array of games, anything from Call of Duty to WoW to C&C, I've been gaming for a number of years, games like Crash Bandicoot (spelling?) and Wolf3D were a couple of my first games (old school FPSs are some of my favourite games), I play socially with friends and occasionally with clans and I'm generally an easy guy to get along with.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I am born and bred in England, as such my primary language is English, don't know much of other languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

A friend simply introduced me to WoW, a couple of years ago, I played alot for the first year and ahalf and have been on-and-off for the past 6 months.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Solely because it's a fairly active role-play server.

erotic role play obviously, lol joke, I really enjoy general "adventurer" role-play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Primarily blood-elf rogues, this is because of a combination of the good armor bonuses and how cool they look 8)

What are your expectations of this server?:

I hope that it has respectable people who enjoy role play as much as I do

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

I quite like the idea of this introduction system, teh way that players have to prove they are mature enough to play this server beforehand greatly appeals to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

(I've been working these stories over the past week or so, someone wrote a story about someone else, I figure I'll join in, got a few laughs from the first and decided to make more, not sure if these are really appropriate, but I hope you have a few laughs regardless (first and 4th are my favourites)

Grace had just called me on phone, She said how much she had wanted to f**k me, I'd just finished off some other b***h was hungry for more.
Jumped in my Lamborghini Galarado, and took to the highway, I shifted my Ferrari into 7th gear (it's an Italian import and so comes with shitload of extras), I hit 300mph in my Porsche which got me to 35000RPM, there was a a decepticon in the road so I shot that fucker with my rockets made of awesome and win and it was exploded and was cool.
So I made it to Graces house and she was waiting for me, I did a hardbrake turn around 13 corners in my Jaguar and into her drive, she was dripping wet with her vaginal juices, I jumped out of my Aston Martin and Grace handed me a sandwich, I ate that fucker down in a single bite.
I took that b***h to the kitchen (it's where she belongs) and fucked the shit out of her with my 15inch meaty piece of pleasure, she orgasmed 58 times before I let out a massive load which sent her back flying onto the wall, I demanded that b***h make me another sandwich so she did, cheese and fucking ham mother fucker!
So I jumped into my Bugatti Vaeron, and then optimus prime came and my car turned into the millennium falcon and we flew away. Then I told optimus prime that there was demons ahead, and then he said “no mini, you are the demons!” and then Mini was a zombie!

So after fucking Grace and some other b***h, whiel I was riding with optimus prime in the Enterprise Voyager, Chuck Norris came and did an upper cut and knocked me out of the fucking sky, then I crashed and beat the shit out of Chuck Norris.
I landed coincidentally in Lisas yard and her house was on fire and was gonna explode (I could tell because im a bomb engineer and see this shit all the time), so then I called Shaun (my phone is made out of diamondiam and so it can survive crashes from space) and then we burst into the house and shit and then it started falling
But then I turned into a super saian (you know from dragonball z) and I found lisa, and then I turned into a pterodactyl and rescued her and told shaun to f**k off, so then I put her outside and gave her mouth-to-mouth but that didn't work, so I had to give her mouth-to-vagina (I'm a general medic and so i had to do this shit in nam), and so then she became conscious, and then that b***h wanted to f**k, so I thought that i should
So we fucked and she orgasmeded liek 87 times I then I came and shot her into space where she hit optimus prime and then he fell and then he died, but then he was a live again and said “avenged me!” and then he died!
So I went to lisa dead body and went into hyper-drive mode and my I started thrusting 9001 times a minute (i got a masters degree in physics so I can average stuff out liek that), then I finished off and her vagina was completely destroyed, so there was blood and cum and shit everywhere and then I rolled in it but then I got clean and made myself a sammich, it tasted like beef and semen, I fucking hate beef.

After several hours of recovery Mini was active again! He took to the streets in search of adventure, pirate adventure! Argh!
So I borded my ship and made way for awesome adventure! So i totally told me crew to bset sail! So we set sail down the street (my boat has wheels, because I'm a professional pirate, see?), on our way to find booty I came across Alex.
So I jumped off of my ship and sge kicked grabbed her and then we jumped onto the ship (I'm a world highjump champion, I have to do shit like this oftenly) so i totally got on the ship and told her to make a MANWICH and then my ship set sails for teh sky!
Then I totally ate my MANWICH (IT HAD KNIVES INSTEAD OF FILLINGS IN IT BECAUSE I NEED TO BE MANLY) and then she was al liek “lol u r so hawt lets fook!” I was all like “k” (because thats im how I roll) and then we totoally did it all over the ship, I did it on the poopdeck and then my seamen was everywhere, so i told them to piss off and then did an uppercut! And thenshe had 97 orgasms and blew her into the sky with my load!
Then I had to go be manly so I got out my power tools and drank my ox blood (it has MANLY all over it) and so then I did 150000 push ups and 300000 sit ups (Im a professional body builder, so I have to do shit like this for practice) and then I totally landed my awesome X-Wing and then I was all like GTFO ALEX! And she wasn't impressed and i totally threw her off the ship and stuff and then I drove away into the sunset! AND THEN I HAD ANOTHER SANDIWHC WHICH WAS THE BEST SANDWICH EVER!

So after fucking Grace, Lisa, Alex and some other b***h, Mini decided that he should go do some homework, so he and Jess decided to go do some homework together! Mini went around Jesses house with his laptop made of awesome.
He got there and Jess had made him a sandwich, it was made of peanut butter and jam, an awesome combination, he ate that fucking in two bites as he wanted to savour it, Jess turned on minis computer and asked him for his sandwich, mini distracted by the AWESOME-WIN sandwich blurted it out “JessIsSexy321”.
“What? JessIsSexy321?” said Jess, Mini was stunned and shocked, he didn't know what to say nor do, but Jess knew, oh how she knew, she approached Mini, with a certain relaxed posture, she kissed him, passionately and slowly, they exchanged tongues in that long luscious kiss.
Mini began undressing, and then proceeding to help Jess with hers, they engaged in consensual sexual intercourse in the missionary position, Mini had never done anything so rash and dirty, he fucked the shit outta that whore.
Mini let out his load in her face and then she ate it because Mini is cool like that, he then asked her what she usually ate. “Oh, just healthy stuff, nuts and berries, honey, fish, stuff like that” “oh” mini thought, he finished his homework and decided it was time to retire to his manor.
“Oh mini” Jess said as she was biting into a tuna sandwich, “Yes?” mini replied. “You might want to keep your passwords more personal in future”. “Umm, yes, ok”. As Mini began making his way over to the door, he took a glance back, looking at Jess eating her sandwich.
It all made sense now, her diet, the way she ate, her holiday plans, it all came together, Jess was a bear in disguise! He quickend his pace and looked back once more, the bear knew he knew, it let out a terrible roar and chased after him.
Mini ran through the door, the bear knocking out whole chunks of walls as it chased him, Mini ran through the house and jumped through a window in his attempt to escape, the bear still continued to pursue him, Mini had taken to the streets, pushing aside strangers in his drastic fear of the bear.
The bear ripped through people, tearing them limb from limb in its blind fury, desperate to kill Mini. Mini came coincidentally to a blacksmiths, where he picked up a freshly made steel sword, he duelled with the huge bear, both cutting into eachother.
Mini eventually rose from the carnage as the victor, he removed the bears head as a trophy and, he made a sandwich out of the bears muscles, it was the best sandwich mini had ever had.

hope you liked them.

(Yes, I know, majorily very badly written, this was on purpose as to add to the humour of the story, making you, the reader, think that I am retarded)
Could a grunt help me please, My game account was closed because on my other intro i got accused of copying some story so could someone help me please. Thanks
Yo welcome to CotH, hope you enjoy it in here :D

EDIT :- what the...... should've noticed the above post before typing that down.