Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Jaroy's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Im not goin to lie even though I am an 80 i would still classify myself as a noob, but i think im an alright person and stuff. I can play the game on many different classes it's just the advanced stuff that i don't get.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I watched a South Park episode lol, and it looked actually pretty cool.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well i REALLY like rp and your the only ones i could find, Wowbeez is really stupid anyway.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kind, I really like following the quests but i have made up my own quests with freinds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Night Elf however; my favorite class is mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Nothing, this is a favor to me, I really don't care as long as people are cool and nice.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
NO TALKING ABOUT POLOTICS, i hate the arguments that start because of that. Also no cursing thats really immature.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am Samuel Bantien I was turned undead 5 years ago and instead of running off with Sylvanas Windrunner I broke away myself. Later on I found a potion that would give me the form of a human agian. I took up the position of mage to try and find a cure for the undead curse.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really have no idea how to connect to the server lol.
Hey there, Jaroy. However, you're going to have to use the template in the intro forum and tidy it up a little. You also need to submit a story at some point as well :wink:

Apart from that, have a good time!