Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bloodykiller's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
well ive played WoW before but never on a RP server mostly i take a gnome becouse i like them they are small and agile in my opinion, i dont level fast but i always spent my points wiseley i dont like any blizzlike sever but since this is blizzlike and rp well see how its like.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
i come from Holland, my primary lanuage is Dutch but my english is also very good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
ahh well my brother told me about it once and i saw it on television my brother letted me play and i thought it was fun so :D

What made you seek our server over others?:
for me the RP part, whats else to say here?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
that depends on the mood i am, but mostley fighting and relaxed tavern rping.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
i allready told it was a gnome but my favorite class i dont realy have any favorite class but my most used classes are: rogue,paladin,mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:
nothing much just RPing in whatever way there is.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit and respect, u ALWAYS ALWAYS need to have respect otherwise rping isnt fun also knowing when to quit is also a kind of respect.

Tell us a Story
well that will go better when with 2 people but still oke here comes,
There was once in a far kingdom a young but talented warrior he was a fine blacksmith.
on a day in the kingdom a traveler came he begged everyone for help but they all ignored him.
except the blacksmith he came up to the traveler and he said ''My name is Areal what do u seek here traveler'' on what the traveler responded ''Hello Areal my name is Scorter and what i seek is help from someone strong''.
the blacksmith said he was strong and he followed the traveler on his journy.....

That was it :D i hope u do accept me
Greetings,
Bloodykiller
Please read the stickies and the Introduction guide, and then update this.