Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cadonuno's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I'm a player who likes to be with my in-game friends like almost all the time, I like to do lots of stuff, but always with my friends, like slaying some big monster or just talking about stuff...
I'm a active kind of player, I'm almost always online, playing, leveling...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
Brazil, I speak portuguese... but my English is kinda good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play warcraft 3, and when I Knew about the World of Warcraft release I joined.

What made you seek our server over others?:
'cuz It's a RP server...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I like all kinds of role playing, some days I like fighting, other ones just sit and relax... I like to be around other people, 2, 20... doesn't matter how many...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like almost all of them, but I really like the undead and the night elfs... Undead, cuz ever since WC3 I loved using them... and Night elfs, cuz they were my second favorite ones in WC3 too...

class... I like almost all of them, but I have a little dislike with the magic-based ones... I prefer to kill or to support... but I don't like using magic to attack...

What are your expectations of this server?:
I wanna find new friends and lots of role playing partners, some people I can play with but also talk with...
I don't wanna find those player who think they are superior and stuff... I hope I cant find a place where I can stay and enjoy...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
I really don't like rules that much, I think everybody should see what is wrong and what's right... but sometimes some people can't... Well... I liked the first 2 ones: Respect and tolerance... cuz I think it's really important in ANY kind of place...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

I really hope I can find new and cool friends in this server...
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

A great introduction, but the many dots after each sentence make it look unenthusiastic. Please limit the use of tripple-dots, it will make you look like a brighter person :D

Enjoy your time here and don't forget to /join chat.
Rubykuby Wrote:Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

A great introduction, but the many dots after each sentence make it look unenthusiastic. Please limit the use of tripple-dots, it will make you look like a brighter person :D

Enjoy your time here and don't forget to /join chat.

Hehe, three dots, hyphens or asterisks are called an "Ellipsis"

I think. The more you know, regardless.

Whar ar my maners, WELCOME TO COTH CADONUNO! Ruby's said hi already, but the more the merrier. PM either him, me or any other grunt with any questions you may have.
cadonuno Wrote:..........................I really hope I can find new and cool friends in this server.............
Erm...*raises his hand* and also what the 'bove guy said.