Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Server problems!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I may be doing this wrong but i cant connect to the server.

I followed the homepage post, and i even added the wtf file for COTH and renamed my retail.

Sorry but I keep trying and I don't want to mess my computer like when i tryed Wowbeez.
Added the wtf folder, or altered the realmlist?

Also, did you patch down to 3.2.0? We dont run 3.2.2 I dont think yet.
What's the name of the error you get (If any?)

And if you don't get an error message, where does it break/not join?
I changed my realmlist name to realmlistLIVE.wtf and i downloaded the COTH wtf folder.

I just saw that i have 3.2.2 but i dont know how to take it off. and then stop it from downloading.
By the way my roomie doesn't like rp so i still want to be able to play retail.
To answer Maulbane's question when i use my account name and password (CASESENSITIVE) it says that is is incorrect accoun info.
If it is 3.2.2 you cant play.

Second, fi you keep reposting, you might want to use Edits instead. Saves space and time. Just a suggestion.
Spy sappin' mah automerge.

Anyway, yeah, you need to downpatch. To do this - keep in mind it's fairly bandwidth eating - you go to your WoW folder and find the files PATCH and PATCH2 (I think) and delete them. After that, run repair.

After running repair you can repatch to 3.0.9 or 3.0.2 without trouble. Just make sure to create two folders and have one patched to 3.2.2 if you wanna play Retail!

-OR- wait for CotH to patch to 3.2.2 and play then. It won't take too long.