Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dang birds...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, people are probably wondering why the server is down right now. Well, it's kind of a funny story, really...

After Piken went on a shooting rampage, Franken-Anski started destroying the city, and Cressy began to plot evil schemes with her new superpowers, we decided that we needed a hero. One who would stand for truth, justice, and the CotH way! One who could champion our cause to fight these new evils!

Unfortunately, the best we could find was Hawk.

We're giving him a dosage of radioactive energy from a rather complex machine in Kretol's basement, in the hopes he'll gain superpowers and get us out of this mess. Due to the power concerns, the server had to be taken down momentarily. It'll be up when Kretol goes back upstairs and realizes just what he's done.

Speaking of which, anyone have any ideas for a good super-hero outfit Hawk can wear?
Groncatulations!

Also.. First.
Pink undies.

Ta-da.
OHMYGODHAWK.

CONGRATU FRICKING LATIONS, MAN.

GET TO WORK.

EDIT: Seriously, Norman. Get to work. I'm serious.
Grakor456 Wrote:Speaking of which, anyone have any ideas for a good super-hero outfit Hawk can wear?
Absolutely nothing to do with raptors.

:D

Or optionally, he could dress up using the Whistle of the Ivory Raptor . . . if only that were a bird. Grats, Hawk.
I already said congratulations in MSN, so no more for you here..

Aww Fel, one more!

CONGRATUMALATIONSH!
Congrats Hawk!

Now get to work, damnit!
Thankyou, all!

As cheesy as it sounds, I'll honestly try to do my best for you guys.
Haaaaaawwwwk! We love you!!!!

Now get to work! :twisted:
Hawk Wrote:As cheesy as it sounds, I'll honestly try to do my best for you guys.

Unlike me. Ahurfa durfa.
Also, the experiment is over. The server is back up!
Costume?

I think it fits our new Superhawk well.

Go fourth for justice our fine feathered crusader!

Heheh, in all seriousness, Congrats Hawk!
This doesn't change anything. You will still have to goof around on MSN. You will still have to do <insert Loxy joke here>. You will still have to make me sammiches. And I will still call you Joshunub.

Us > GM duties.

. . .

<3

Congrats! Again.

P.S.: Grakor, I think we had an effin' creepy hivemind. And Joshunub agrees with meh. So. /sagenod

P.P.S.: Just ask Lulu.

EDIT: And that is what happens when you post while sleepy.
This is the costume!

Seriously, Hawk.. I doubt you can find any better costume.
Pages: 1 2