Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Marik's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a generally easy going player, most of the time I will attempt to help others when possible or back up another in response to unwarranted aggression/simple idiocy. (Hoping there's not so much of that here.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
US of A, English, a small amount of spanish ( very limited)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft with Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, moved onto Frozen Throne, then entered into WoW. From there I played retail for 2 - 2.5 years before slowly migrating to private realms. Spent about a year on various realms before they sputtered and died or simply turned into large scale hack fests.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I sought out this server because I have always been interested in RPing ( Lots of forum RPing ) and this was the only server where there actually seemed to be a decent community that wasn't consumed with the need to one-up each other at every turn.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mainly enjoy the BoB->(Band Of Brothers - In other words a party of adventures) type of RP ( My old forum has a 409 page BoB thread, must say that was fun ). Though I do sometimes enjoy the occasional large-scale warfare or Tavern RPs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race has to be the Dwarves simply because I played as one for the better part of 2 years ( My retail account was mainly dwarves and dwarf hunters at that).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be where I finally settle down and stop my nomadic ways, though not to much I hope. Anyway I'm looking forward to RPing here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Due to my basic inability to not help people or try to help, I'd say that the respect rule is what appeals to me the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((Well damn, putting me on the spot like this *sniff* fine I shall type a story. *Hrmp* Damn slavers))

In the lonely and cold peaks of Dun Morogh, Brunstead slowly made his way through the hip deep snow, bitterly cursing the path that had lead him to this cruel fate. To die alone in these mountains, with not a single triumph to his name to wipe away the stain of his past, a past that was now finally catching up to him, just as his damned sister had warned him it would. Not that it mattered now, his sister was dead, slain trying to heal Brunstead himself. He knew she was dead, he had seen the rusty long sword blade that had burst from her chest to splatter him with his her lifeblood. He could still see the shocked and uncomprehending look on her face as the blade was wrenched through her side, spraying the far wall in blood. Brunstead looked down at his hands for a moment before reaching back get at something in his pack. He never heard the silent strike that came slashing down at him from behind.

To be continued . . . (If I can figure out what to do next)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I will sometimes simply sit back and and watch an unfolding RP, a uninvolved observer, though I may include a mention of the RP in updates to history or in another RP to explain a reaction or simply as: "Why, I saw ( insert whatever happened) awhile back in ( insert area it happened in )"
Welcome to the server.
Thank you, uh, why did you highlight server?
Marik Wrote:Thank you, uh, why did you highlight server?
What the ...............LOL LOL LOL LOL ,You know it isn't highlighted..... it has been written with blood :shock: :shock:
Anyway Welcome to the server
Ah that definitely clears things up. :?
It's Anski. 90% of the things she writes are at least 50% blood.

Welcome to the server!