Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: N0ttyb0y's introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OOC: When roleplaying, I usually play as distant characters. At first I present myself as a non-leading character. Someone un-important, a minor character, but eventually I begin to prove my worth. I'm perfectly content being a non-leading character, but personally, my charicteristics lead to leadership. I'm not usually the main leader. But I'm the one close under the ranks of leader, plotting to overthrow the leader.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the USA. Florida, to be exact.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I always used to play games with my father. The earliest memory of an mmo was constantly asking him how to swim, until his voice ran dry! Then one day, on vacation, at Christmas time, he let me try World of Warcraft. I was eight at the time, and this was in beta. I made a female night elf rogue. Xxshadowxx, It had to have had shadows and x's. I was a night elf rogue, duh.. I had fun, I got to level 16, but stopped because vacation time was over. Later in life, I got back into it. Around the time of naxxramas pre-bc. I skyrocketed at the game, and got to 60 pretty fast as an undead rogue, and my guild was even clearing naxxramas. I was looked down upon as a member, being like, 10, but I quickly proved my worth as a raider. I loved every aspect of wow mainly. From that point on, I knew, this was my game, my life, my future. Warcraft saved my life.
Not really.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was bored one night, so I googled RP private server, and came upon this, I was instantly intrigued.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
War roleplaying. I like guild to guild combat, but I enjoy all times of roleplay. I seem to always find a role, whether it be from Town Drunk, to the leading member of a guild.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead rogue, or Blood Elf Paladin/Death Knight.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just hope people roleplay seriously. Enough said.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Quote: Types of RP

Generally, any type of RP is allowed, AS LONG AS EVERY PARTICIPANT IS COMFORTABLE WITH IT. If it may not be appropriate in a public setting, please take it to a more private locale. On that note, everyone should keep in mind that if you are in visual range of another player (and visual range is actually increased on this server), then they will be able to see and hear all emotes and /says. That said, just because every RP is allowed does not mean that you should go out of your way to create characters solely for adult situations. Characters that are created purely for sexual RP, or those whose theme is heavily based on it (such as prostitutes) will be rejected.
And the keyboarding skills.
The thing about all types of rp, is echeloned censored us. Echeloned is just terrible...
And the keyboarding skills, god I can't stand illiterate bastards!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I was once a leading paladin of the holy path. I had a loving family, and it was my job to protect them, and the town of Quel'thalas. But then the scourge came.. They took my mother, and killed my father. The worst part was, I witnessed the reincarnation of my father into a scourge. Right in front of my very eyes. This is the day, that I vow, to get my vengeance against the scourge...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Cannot wait till approval. Maybe one day, I can help the server. I hope I can. :D
While you could definitely expand your story I see nothing else there... So...

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

PM Me ingame or on the forums (My characters are Toranak, Maulbane and Lorailis at the moment) If you need anything or have any questions. Have fun!