Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Event Calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking about having an event calender where upcoming rp or OOC events could be listed with their dates and times.This could be on the homepage itself or on the left toolbar of the forums.I know we already have an Event Planning Sub-forum but it has ideas and info about upcoming events all mashed up together, so what do you people say ?
It sounds like it could work, with enough support. And it's been done before on many, MANY other forums, sites and games.

Reach for the stars! Or something.
I think it'd work quite well actually. Besides, it'll allow the new peons to get more RP! :3
Maulbane Wrote:It sounds like it could work, with enough support. And it's been done before on many, MANY other forums, sites and games.

Reach for the stars! Or something.
and I thought it was original
This sounds very nice! I think I remember doing a search for a good calendar script a long time ago and not finding one to my liking. I would like to try and get a phpbb-based one, though. Or at least one that would fit in well.
I would like this, especially since I'm a dumb wit and forget most of the events going on. :mrgreen: It would help my memory at least.
I really like this idea. :) Would make it easier for me to remember the events.