Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I wont be as active no more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just been accepted into a Game Design Course with Learn2Game in partnership with Pete Molineaux, creator of fable, and other people like, never winter knights, doom, fallout 2. so in a few years time you will see me and my games hopefully in the market.

So i will only be online on weekends.
Your so lucky! How does one get into such a course?
Aww man congrats for that and being online on weekends too isn't that bad.
You lucky bastard! *Is totally jealous*

Well, congrats on your achievement! I wish I could enter such a course (I do a game design education myself).
Haha, well in! :D Good going, mate. Congratulations. Shame that you won't be around as much, though. Good luck with it, Duney-boy, and be sure to give ol' Pete a contemptuous glare from me for overhyping his bloody games! >:|
You need to live in the UK.

I got a letter through my door, about home tutoring, learning at your own pace, it cost £5,000 or £35 pound a week.

Train2gain google it. :)

*Lawl, I'll try tell pete.
Hey! Partner! What the :shock:

Shame to see you run off like that but at least your still online in the weekends. I wish you best of luck with it, and well.. I'll keep a eye out for future games :wink: Have fun with it!
Thanks. i just wrote 10 pages about all the diffrent types of games genres. gameplay mechanics and everything i still have 5-6 more genres left then i have a exam -_-, so mutch work. but its fun.