Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Please to meet you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Hi! My name is Levi, and I am a World of Warcraft addict. I am nineteen years old, yet I like to believe mature for my age (when I need to be :), I have recently started out on my own in life! ( So please, wish me luck! xD ) I am a kind, strange, wild, crazy, honest, and energetic type of person. I am extremely friendly, unless something is very wrong :(, and one of my many passions is role play(acting) and I do sometimes get overly excited and involved... heehee Anyway please feel free to befriend me, or ask me anything you would like to know!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States of America, state of Texas, and yes English is my primary language. ( I do however love learning new languages, teaching myself Japanese at the moment. )
How did you get into Warcraft?: I have been an avid blizzard follower ever since I was a child. ( Diable, Starcaft(pc/N64), and of course warcraft )

What made you seek our server over others?: I fell upon the server searching Google for a Private RP server in all actuality. I liked the set-up of the website and I browsed the forums and enjoyed the pod casts quite a bit :) .

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy all types of role-play, but the one that I would have to claim as my top pick would be comedy/adventure. I would love to start making some nice little videos and posting them on you-tube maybe even get the server some dedicated role players. ( If that is undesired, I completely understand. )

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I have yet to decide on a favorite. I have, lets say a list, of pro's and con's about every race, also with this a strong respect for each race and other peoples personal opinions.

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect that I will find good, kind, funny, and dedicated role players on the server. Most of all I am looking for people who do not role play only when every so often when the mood strikes them. Which is why I searched for an exclusively RP server :) .

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I like the fact everyone is required to submit an introduction, it made me laugh honestly, I also found it comforting because I believe this helps the server receive dedicated role players like I have been looking for!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Standing tall beneath the sun, yet seemingly cloaked in heavy shadow, Elhellios stands before the Fargodeep mine of Elwynn Forrest. A heavy stench is on the cold draft coming forth from the mine along with the agonizing screams of the kidnapped residents of Goldshire. Elhellios took a deep breath and turned his head to the ground next to him," Ya better not b***h the whole time and, keep up with me, do you understand?" A rather annoyed looking, green eyed Imp, shrouded in black flames slowly phased into visibility," Aye, I understand your a frackin idiot for volunteering for this human."

Elhellios looked back into the entrance of the mine as the sound of distant shuffling slowly drew closer from the deep within. "You just make sure you're ready, or I will allow them to eat you and find a stronger Imp before they have finished digesting you Yaztuk." The Imp shivered in disgust," Damn you, I told you about using my name in conversation." Yaztuk then gave a snicker," one stronger than I, that's rich." Elhellios smirked towards his battle partner," Even kings can be overthrown don't forget that your highness," He spat out his last words in a way to be insulting. "Besides your old and fat, not to mention you've grown lazy." Yaztuk looked himself over and sucked his gullet in slightly," We shall see now won't we, right about..." Before the imp could finish his sentence three snarling, stinking, ugly kobolds burst forth from the mine and were upon them... ( Turning into a small book lol I can finish this story for anyone who has a real interest, I wouldn't mind just don't have the time tonight :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
I am very open to role play with anyone or do scripted/impromptu movies or anything really lol :P
Also I may sometimes become extremely in character in the game so please do not take offense if I do not reply in the way you are wanting.
... would anyone be interested in making a series with me??? ( just an idea I have always wanted to put into action! )
Yo hi ,Welcome to CotH

Quote: .................I would love to start making some nice little videos and posting them on you-tube maybe even get the server some dedicated role players. ( If that is undesired, I completely understand. ).....................
That'll be cool and are complete desired, at least by me :P , no really it is a good idea.

Quote:.............. I expect that I will find good, kind, funny, and dedicated role players on the server..................... .
Then I am sure the community will live up to your expectations with the exception of me, that is :mrgreen:
WELCOME! :D

Only question I got is who are your characters? x3 But really, welcome to the server, you seem like a great addition, be sure to read the forums so you know what hops you gotta jump through and what not to stay out of trouble and possibly move ahead here! Unlike me... anywho! ....hi.