Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bonjour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Hello, i've been roleplaying for about... 3 years maybe? yea, around 3 years now. I'm used to forum RPing but recently i've been wanting to WoW RP, a lot. I've been searching fro a good RP Private Server for a while now and I think this one is right for me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I come from the US. I speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?: My friend told me about it and I started playing it, now I love it. I play Warcraft III a lot, I make up scenarios and play them out.

What made you seek our server over others?: This server seems very well organized, plus i LOVE the Horde :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I don't really have a specific type really... just whatever is fun

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I don't really have a favorite class, I like them all. I like roleplaying as all races also, but mostly Orcs, Undead, and Draenei

What are your expectations of this server?: To bring the wrath of the Horde! Also, to make new friends and have a lot of fun roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
They all appeal to me, You don't have too many or too little amount of rules. The rules are also very well written,

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The moon was high and the tension of war filled the land. Both Horde and Alliance were preparing for war, and only one could win. On this little road, in the valley in the middle of the night, an Alliance caravan was making it's way to supply the frontline. I looked down from my secure position in the cliffs and smile, my toothy Orc smile. Blood would be spilt tonight in the name of the Horde. I look at my Undead ally, creeping from behind the enemy. He flashed his knife in the moonlight, giving me the signal. I jump down.

With a loud crunch, I land on top of the caravan. My body hurt, but it only added to my bloodlust. I was invincible. With a roar I gripped my axe and attacked my nearest enemy. He tried to block my attack, but his shield broke under the pure force of my axe. Before he could react I spun around and cleaved off his head. I look around and find myself surrounded by humans. The way they stood seemed undisciplined and their grip of their weapons were weak. This is going to be easy I thought to myself. There were 5 in total, one of them was already making an advance.

He raised his sword, but before he could bring it down I sliced him in half. The other 4 got the message and slowly started advancing towards me. One of them got a little too close, so I attacked. With a swing of my axe I took his legs from under him, and with one final spin I brought my axe down, ending him. Before the other 3 could react my Undead ally ambushed one of them, and in a matter of seconds he was down. There were only two left now, a paladin and a warrior. I charged at the paladin while my friend attacked the warrior.

This one was very well trained and it took me a whole 5 minutes to hurt him. Every time I attacked he blocked and retaliated and I dodged and tried again. This kept on for sometime. I kicked him in his stomach, retreated a couple of steps, and looked for my friend. He was gone, probably already at the rendevous point. The paladin and I looked at each other, in his eyes I saw something. I saw respect and admiration, not hate and loathing as I saw in other's eyes. I put away my axe and saluted the Paladin. He sheathed his sword and saluted me back. With that we parted. I never saw him again

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope