Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Admiral is here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Little info about me.. So here we go.

Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well my name is Kevin, i'm 15 years old and lives in Denmark (EU).. As a player and such i mostly takes the part of Admiral Steelboot who is a fleet admiral of the Alliance.. I spend most my time rp'ing on this char and i've learned alot since i've started, but WoW isent all my life! I play Golf and i do swordfighting.. I am running up on my last year in lower school so soon moving up to.. I think in US is High school..

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: As said i am from Denmark in the EU i speek english firmly, german is also a strong side along with abit russian :D

How did you get into Warcraft?: Well.. A long while back i had a friend, we used to play together all the time over the computer and one day he said "Hey, have you heard about World of Warcraft" It was fairly new at the time so i said no.. Later that week i visited him, an he showed it to me.. Been playing ever since =]

What made you seek our server over others?: Well, i had alot of advices from Retail friends saying "This is so epic" and i was like.. Sure i'll give it a shot.. Since the past Arr pee i've seen on other servers isent exactlly... Of the greatest quality..

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy many kinds of rp but mostly i enjoy Guild rp.. Bar rp Pverp or plain travel rp. I would say why i enjoy the different classes of rp would be that it just fits my rp role as an adventurer really.. Mostly if i am of sailling with my crew we take shore and beats the crap out of them, take their stuff and rows away again, that may not sound funneh.. But trust me it is :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: That would be.. Hmm.. For Alliance i would say Humans becuase they are really just trying to kick back.. Also i love their lore.. Then of horde.. I would say Blood elf.. Not becuase their Hawt... Well a little of that :D Nah Jk i like them becuase if you really dig in their lore.. They are pretty kick ass and can be much the same of humans.. Just survivers trying to kick back.

What are your expectations of this server?: I well expect that this server is really what my friends said it was to be.. Only one way to find out.. And that's why i'm writing this xD All i can say is.. Well Good rp helpfull people = A happy me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Note from you Wiki "Godmoding

No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming. " I dont know if you've ever been to retail.. But ugh.. That is really one big bugger there.. And i would like to rp without some crazy loon in underpants jumping up to me saying "I know where the hidden sword is" Then as the good roleplayer i intend to be.. Jk "Sir, you must be crazy.." Then he /e strikes down and kills Krenal "..." Not that i get killed.. I simply ignore him, but god it's annoying!

And now STORY TIME KIDS settle in.

It was a stormy night at the harbor as the ship layed in.. The lights of the city were out, no life was to be spotted on the peers.. Suddently! A great flash and a thundering noice is heard from the ship! Cannons are fired at the city as men charges out from it taking down the city house by house.. As the city lies in ruins, the horde captured and layed tied up on the peer.. A man comes forth from the ship.. He is wearing a long red coat with a sharp thin blade at his side he inspects the captured filth.. Suddently from one of the captured "You will never take us, Alliance filth!" the man turns around with an arched eyebrow at the orc.. He closes in at him drawing his pistol from the belt.. He presses it at the orcs head as he says in a dark runned out voice.. "I beg to differ.." then fires! The orc falls to the ground, dead.. The man takes his pistol back to his belt and then walks to his ship with the words "Burn it.."

Just a little taste of what could be comming your way! Looking forward to see you! (If aproved)
Welcome to Conquest of The Horde!
I know where your hidden sword is! /e kills everyone.

I'm sure you'll fit right in. Remember to /join chat when you log on!