Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aeroy Assirus; Perfectionist and Super Snob.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a hot-tempered person, but generally try to control myself. Dont take it personally if I occasionally bite your head off, I generally apologize for it a few moments after. I love Roleplay, and have been doing so since I created my original Blizz account in 2004.

I come from the southern United States, and speak English.

When Warcraft 3 came out, a friend of mine loaned me their copy and I thought the lore and universe was pretty neat, but didnt enjoy the RTS Style. When WoW Came out, I loved it from the get go.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Your staff seems to have a good head on their shoulders, and generally seem to filter out trolls and griefers. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
If a Military guild is open, then I'm there quick as a wink. Otherwise, I enjoy spontaneous roleplay, be it Tavern or Combat.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human/Mage. I love dabbling with Magic and all that with my characters, Lore-wise. Cosmetic wise, I think humans look great in robes, hehe.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find a friendly roleplaying server where I dont have to pay 15$.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This, right here. The "Introduction" process, I think it makes people feel more comfortable upon creating characters.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

In a dark house, a woman slept, dreaming.
"You shouldnt go off and fight! What about your family!?"
"I'll be back, love. Nothin' to worry about, aye."
Words that had been exchanged months ago.
Below, the door opened quietly, the familiar creek not ringing out. Up the stairs, this gnarled figure came.
Clomp. Clomp. Clomp.
The figure wore the broken, shattered armor of a Stormwind soldier. It carefuly crept into the bedroom, and lay down next to the woman, who snuggled into it.
"I swore I'd be back, love."

The next morning, the woman awoke to find the bed stained with dirt and leaves. She then recieved a letter, stating that her husband had been killed by the scourge the night before.

The woman was mad that he had broken his promise to come back. Then she thought of the sheets.

He hadn't forgotten, not at all.
Welcome to the server!

Psst! You could copy the questions before the answers, to make it even better! :wink:

Remember to /join chat in game, and if any questions, PM me, or actually, anybody,