Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hi all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I try again xD sry for all the mess
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I have played World of warcraft for .. 4 years ( That is long time :O) and I started role playing for a year ago.. I always liked roleplaying and I play it IRL too. Ingame I am a polite player. I do not use to have that much enemys .. I am friendly.. I am good at making friends.. Thaat's it, yes :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I am from Denmark. I speak Danish, English and a little bit German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend knew alot about the history. He had like.. All of the Warcraft books.. So I borrowed one and got pretty much into it. After I got the games and learned alot of history in the campaigns

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I always knew private servers exsisted. I was to lazy to make new players on Rp servers all the time. So I googled and saw this one. I read a bit about and saw how serious all was. That was what impressed me and I was very opset about joining it :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I like hanging around in a tavern and just relax. Hear some's story tell others. I like being a part of something big that people see. Like we group up 40 people and do something together. That is how I like it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human, of course :). That is just the most noble, royal and proud race I can see in the game.. And they are just so natural.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To make good roleplaying. Make new friend, hopefully.. Have some big events. And just have fun :P

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
Respect! All need respect and all need to respect everyone! If you don't have respect people get sad or angry!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm, let's see.. I will tell a story from my old guild raiding a big dragon!
We were about .. twenty people grouped up together at level 80.
We was in the middle of Duskwood. We were waiting for a big dragon to appear. I was a warrior. I had the mission to keep the dragons attention. My best friend was my healer. He's mission was to keep me alive. The dragon appeared. I charged it. I kept blocking the hits exept a few but my friend was fast to heal me up again.. But then flame of the dragon reached my friend. He screamed for help and he was in pain. I couldn't help him because I was fighting the beast. I was unfocused. I saw antoher healer helped my friend, but as I was looking a critical hi stricked my back.. I was in pain I felt to the ground.. Everything went black. I screamed. I blackouted.
I woke up by a sound that got into my head. My best friend sat next mto me. Healing me. The dragon was down. Every was good again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Check out the stickies, they tell you how your intro should be set up, but regardless, WELCOME TO THE SERVER! Again, check out the stickies, they give a format for this introduction. And look around the forums some more for handy info about the server.
I can't connect.. It doesn't read my password :shock:
I can't run 3.2.3 on this server ?
You'll have to talk to a GM about that, but again, in the intro's thread, there some stickies about how your intro is supposed to be formated. GM names are green, PM one and explain to them your problem, they should be happy to help. No we run 3.2
If you check the 'Home' news, you'll see that we're currently running 3.2 version. I suggest you read up a bit on the rules, stickies and guidelines on the forums. Regardless, welcome to the server!
Sorry for sounding desperate but it says Unavailable to vaildate game servers.. What is that?
... I'm sorry, but if you refuse to read the guidelines, rules and server news, then you will be stuck like that. Your game is not validating because you are running a newer version of WoW, thus you can't connect.

Now please, take a deep breath and read stuff on the forums. It's all in here what you have to do.
Well u cannot help? I'd love to if u could.. And it would be annoying if I had to do something that prevents me from playing normal wow
Read the thread, connecting to the server, should explain it all.
Well.. Now I have tried this in 2 hrs, but nothing worked.. I read all the posts about the issue.. I think this isn't for me .. :(
Well, you won't be allowed on the server until you fill out the introduction template in the stickies regardless, as both the Grunts have already told you. You may not have to be approved, but you still need to make one.

EDIT: Also, post your problem in the Technical Support forum please.
Account suspended indefinitely until introduction is properly fleshed out.
Now I hope it is fine and I can join you all on the server :wink:
Please answer quick
Moohoenie Wrote:Sorry for sounding desperate but it says Unavailable to vaildate game servers.. What is that?
That means you have a patch version different than that of the server which is 3.2.2 currently
Pages: 1 2