Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rolomothy Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Ive been playing world of warcraft since beta, i usually play on a RP server, i have toons on Pvp servers as well. I love the aspect of Roleplay, but i havent found a server where people ACTUALLY role play, they kind of blow it off, and kill everyone...it really sucks. I am currently unemployed, so i usually have alot of time to play this game, and im on it all the time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA and english, i know a little bit of Japanese :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started off playing Diablo / Diablo II and Warcraft 3, then my friend out of no where...told me that this game called world of warcraft was up and running soon, so i looked into it, looked like a pile of crap to me, but the game got better and better after beta, and down the road.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Roleplay is one of the best genres of game play that i love the most, i just have never seen a RP server in action, and id really love to see whats going on in this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All types of roleplay, especially the Cops n robbers one...putting ppl in jail and asking them why they did this (when servers have courts of law, omfg i wet my pants LOL)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say Gnome, their like a small package, they have it all, and they are very tiny on my screen, i can see everything around me, and i just love the way they look.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully the RP on this server is for REAL, and people actually roleplay...CANT WAIT!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(I did infact read the rules, but) I have to agree with the Sticky...Respect is a key aspect to Roleplay, if people dont have it, the whole roleplay aspect is kind of gone...in MOST cases. Respect needs to be there 99% of the time...or Roleplay never happens.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Growing up with 'Her' was one of the best things that has ever happened in my life. I loved how we spent each moment together as friends, and shared them with each other constantly later on in the future. I havent seen 'her' in months, its been 8 years since the last time i spoke with her. I havent stopped thinking about her since the day she said she was leaving for Diowmess Shire. I lived (it felt like) years away, but i was only 4 hours away from her.

I finally have spent a little time with 'her' and i have grown close with her once again. *talking to her* "For i have a hard time looking into your eyes lately, it makes my heart beat so increasingly fast. When my heart beats faster and faster, i want to tell you how i feel. When i want to tell you how i feel, it doesnt come out right. I....I love you, i always have and always will. I dont care what happens next, but i want you to know that, i will never hurt you, or ever betray you, i am ALWAYS here for you"

On this day forward i vow that i will be the best man, i know how to be.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope this server is good! :)