Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Issen's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OOC: Well, where to start? I started roleplaying on forums a long time ago, and loved it. Then I heard about World of Warcraft, got it, and got hooked. I first focused primarily on PVE and other such nonsense before I found Moon Guard. There I started to roleplay and really got into it. In terms of what kind of a player I am, I prefer to think of myself as a sort of PC/DM mix (for fellow Dungeons and Dragons nerds out there.), or someone who likes to create scenarios, and then play them out.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the good ol' U.S. of A. I speak English primarily, though I am fluent in Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my friend first told me about it when it first came out, and I visited his house and made my first character: a Forsaken Rogue. I loved him (the Rogue, though I do love my friend), and I loved the game. It took me a long while to get it for myself (computer problems and financial issues, mainly), but when I did, I found myself on for hours at a time. Once I got a job, I was able to finance my own account (I was sharing an account with another friend at the time).

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I was searching for a good RP server other than Moon Guard, and I came across this server. I had heard about it from a couple of friends, and I was relatively psyched when I heard it was a server that was specifically designed for RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I enjoy all kinds, really. But I do honestly love relaxing kind of roleplays (tavern, traveling, etc.). I also love roleplays that involve some sort of character revelation, or an epiphany of some kind.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, I could say Forsaken Rogue, but now that isn't the case. Now it's a Blood Elf Warlock. And it's not just because Blood Elves are awesome (although they are), it's because of the lore. They're pitiable, but their tenacity just stuck to me. Their addiction makes them a very interesting race to roleplay. I chose Warlock because they were always very fun to play, and also playing them without the sterotypical "brooding demon-lover" bit.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just to give me some good roleplay. I can't really ask any more than that, can I?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that you guys won't let anyone who isn't focused primarily on roleplaying into the server. It's a roleplayers haven!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Ugh... what the? Oberon groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes and looking around the blank room. he didn't remember much of anything, just being out with some friends, having a few drinks, maybe flirting with a woman or two. But after that... nothing. Just blackness. He took a deep breath and tried to stand. Nothing. His legs failed him completely. He grunted as he tried to force himself to his feet, to no avail.

"Welcome. You're finally awake, it seems."

Oberon blinked and looked around the room. There was no one there. Just blank, white walls and a barred window.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"All in due time, Oberon."

"How do you...?"

"Oh, I know all about you, Oberon. And I feel you're going to know why I'm doing this by the time I'm through."

The lights went out...

Screams...

Blackness...

A funeral dirge...

Nothing...

And all because he said the wrong thing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing, really. =3
Welcome to the server!

You'll fit in just fine on CotH ^^
Feel free to PM or contact me In Game!
Welcome to CotH
[Image: wow-icon.gif]elcome Aboard!

If you need anything, just ask!