Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nikola´s introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player?:
Hi,my name is Nikola,i am 16 years old.I am just a normal teenager who likes computer games,going out with my friends to the cinema and having fun.

What country do you come from?What is your primary language?:
I am from Montenegro,ex Jugoslavia,my primary language is Serbian and i learn English and Italian at school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played WarCraft3,Frozen Throne and many other strategies long time ago,before the appearance of World of WarCraft but a friend recently told me that i should play it because it is a great game.I started playing it half year ago and now i am an adict :) .I never played with the Alliance,always with the Horde because they are all united for mutual survival.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I recently played on h8os server which was pvp and rp,more pvp than rp but now it is closed.My friend then recomended me this server,he said i should try a rp server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy:
I said that i never played in rp mode but i read about it and i think i´d like it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Playing World of WarCraft until now for me was about having fun with my friends and metting new friends.I always went into raids with them,we attacked Stormwind several times and...I hope i can have fun on this server as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about not getting into the character.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the land of the High elves a child was born named Drakmian.His father Sathos was a blacksmith famous in Silvermoon for his work,he made the best weapons you could buy.His mother Arela,was a priest who had extraordinary healing abilities.The boy was a good fisher and he wanted to become a blacksmith like his father.But sudenly Arthas attacked Silvermoon.Drakmian and his mother were nearly killed but his father sacrificed himself and saved them.Leaving Silvermoon an army of ghouls encountered them but his mother was very strong,she killed them all with her holy energy but she died also when the abominations came.With her last life force she shielded Drakmian and sent him to the forest.He was unconcious when the other survivors found him.After that sad day he changed.He decided to annihilate the entire Scourge and became a paladin.He traveled the world making justice and defending the weak.He went to Northrend where he slaughtered hundreads of undeads and then he returned to Silvermoon and then went to Orgrimar because the orcs now have a plan to attack the evil that lies in Northrend,the Lich king
That is all for now.I hope you liked the story :)

Is there anything else you would like to add,ask,or otherwise clarify?:
I realy hope i will be able to play on your server.That´s all folks.
Welcome Nikola!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! To be eaten alive!

No, but really, I hope you like it. Remember to join chat when you enter :)