Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tygerius's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I've been playing WoW since early BC(Although it's been on and off.) I'm 16, male, and I love to RP!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I come from the state of Washington, in the USA. I am English first language, no worries here.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually started with World of Warcraft, with little knowledge of Lore. Eventually I played Warcraft III and The Frozen Throne, and I know most of the timeline and I especially know alot about the Forsaken.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It's the only respectable private RP server out here from what I can tell. That and it was the first result on google. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I particularly enjoy RP "in the field", A.K.A. inside instances and while fighting. Other kinds are alright as well, although I choose not to participate in ERP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Forsaken Warrior. I love the lore behind the Forsaken, and Warriors are very fun to play, not to mention have lots of different ways to be RPed.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a fun and unique Rp experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
The fact that we need to submit these to make an account. Really weeds out the spammers and idiots.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As he ducked through the thin corridors of the Undercity, Tygerius heard footsteps. Wheeling around, he saw two Forsaken approaching. They both had drawn daggers. He wiped a few strands of greasy hair from his eyes, and produced a pair of knives from his belt. As the two approached, they made a foolish request of gold, and threatened to kill Tygerius if he didn't hand it over. He simply stood and smiled. He moved deftly, slamming both of their backs against the wall of the passage, dazing them as he threw off his cloak and revealed a suit of vicious plate mail. He grabbed one by the throat, lifting him clean off the floor with a bit of effort. He slid the dagger under his exposed jaw, and snarled at him "Best say sorry while you still can." The other ran, and Tygerius withdrew his dagger and dropped the thug onto the stone floor. Stooping to pick up his cloak, he walked off to continue his business in the War Quarter.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Not really.
Welcome to CotH

azerin73 Wrote:..............
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I particularly enjoy RP "in the field", A.K.A. inside instances and while fighting. Other kinds are alright as well, although I choose not to participate in ERP.
*bear hug* Same here :twisted: :twisted: