Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so i dont speak english as well as a american teen so it might be hard to understand sometime just ask me for an example or detail maybe... But normally I'm understanable(no idea if this word exist... if not i just created it! :D )

Tell us about yourself as a player:
Actually i love to be a leader, I'm the guy who say you what to do and much of the time my things fail but because im not playing so much RP (too hard to find :( ) On the retail I try to make RP events on a VERY LOW populated server maybe you heard of it? Chogall Alliance. Anyway its very empty as a server. Im someone wich will grab gear make hardcore RP talk like the character and all when I fell to it and I want a lot this time and I got a good imagination about WoW since I know the story(almost all!!) I love either to talk in a bar or go raid on a horde city or either just walk in a instance or whatever.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im from Montreal in Canada, Im here since im born but I went to USA sometime in summer. I talk french but I can talk english since i went to USA sometime and some of my friends talk english and at school too...

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, it was all my brother... He told me about Warcraft 3 and he played like a year before I could play then when he saw I loved it much he asked me if I wanted to pay for a game even better and I said yes so that's it and I played each of the game of blizzard except Warcraft 1 and vannilla WoW I love blizzard a lott.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Finding a roleplay server is really hard and a good one is almost epic and I think this one is the good because there are people who talk on forum, we need an intro so we dont accept noob who only want to pvp :mrgreen: and I love the name lol! Nah seriously I think this realm can go far if we put a Pve-PvP server so other player can see what is RP and love it but whatever its only a suggestion.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer just talking and walking like a real life of Azeroth... I don't like to raid much its kinda alway the same thing and PvP too.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Haha when I saw this question I was really confused between happy or sad. I love the Human paladin and dwarf hunter much they r equal for me but I love all the others except the gnome... But I respect them too! The human paladins are a good inspiration of RP for me since they are opposite of DK/lock and the character I prefer in the story is Uther/Arthas both paladin! The dwarf hunter is actually the kind of survival soloing... I love it because they are not so sociable and the roleplay means hardwork I need challenge!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Actually I dont understand the question but I checked other answer and I think this would make it: This server seems to require a minimum of RP knowledge or a wish to do! When we ask for roleplay on others server there are alway people who say "Roleplay is for noob and idiot!" and things like that... But I like to see there is a realm for RP only! I would like to help others too the beginner and even some experimanced if I can!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
For me it's the language because when someone say bad things it can affect others and some others say it for joke and become hard for some people and very not welcomeful for new player!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once upon a time, there was a little guy named Josh. Josh had a life really hard, his parents died when he were 3 yo and he got no family. He lived in Calgary. At his school, the people was bullying him because he had no education and was less inteligent then some people. Josh asked his teacher to help him and the teacher actually said to the students to stop it. Josh tought it was the end. When Josh celebrated his 20 yo the students of his old school came for his B-day. And then Josh disapeared and we never found his corpse... Some people said he found his corpse..... They disapeared the night after they said it. The bullies are now dead but we keep saying they are still on earth and Josh is haunting the bullies of evrywhere...
Welcome! Welcome!

My story was actually told that it should (kind off like "must") be about WoW, so, i'd change that.

Really, remember to /join chat when you log in, and you can ask all the questions you want. If you want to.
could I be a grunt now? I think it has been 3 month I've been suscribed..