Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I can be somewhat competitive when not In Character, although the majority of my characters are one of two extremes, Peaceful or a War Fiend.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft about 4 years ago when one of my friends first got it and I just kept playing it, about a year later I actually bought it and have been playing it off and on ever since, only about a year ago did I actually start getting into the RP Realms though.

What made you seek our server over others?: I was looking for a Private Server to get away from the ignorance, or more-so, arrogance that the RP Realms had on the public servers Blizzard provides.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Of all the types of Roleplay, this depends on the character but, I mostly prefer Action and fighting over Tavern Story-telling roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite class is a close tie between Night Elves and Orcs. Orcs being my War Fiend, blood-and-guts type of characters while Night Elves are my peaceful, if not somewhat arrogant characters.

What are your expectations of this server?: From what I've read, I actually expect a pretty nice RP Community and if that is the case I will probably stay here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Of all of the rules, Godmodding appeals to me the most, for the sole reason that during my RP time of about 8 months of RPing on Public servers I found that several people godmodded to make their character invincible or have the ability to kill someone in one blow.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: (Backstory from a previous character) Tyfon, or as he likes to be called, Magnus, has always been a little behind everyone else in the means of stength. He was very weak and easily bullied whenever his sister, Tabitha, wasn't protecting him. Magnus was often called a wimp and beaten up several times. Around the time of maturity, Magnus decided to not take the bullying anymore, Magnus set himself on a goal to master the magical arts of Fel. He practiced for several weeks at a time not once stopping. He then revisited the bullies that picked on him in Youth. He ended up being exiled from the Alliance, and gladly taken in by the hands of the Horde. Magnus has a burning hatred of any Alliance "fools" he calls them, and so he practices constantly the arts of Fel. He plans one day to destroy the Alliance by killing King Varian Wrynn himself.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really, everything pretty much seems crystal clear.