Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction : poco2401
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a friendly player i like to make many friends online, Tons of them and i love to lvl and qeust togheter

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
i live in Belgium and my primary language is Dutch , tough i can speak english with a fiew holes here and there
How did you get into Warcraft?:
uhm Friends.. agin tons of friends

What made you seek our server over others?:
Love the Hrde thingy ...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I just love playing togheter and stuff especialy riads

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
uhm Undead... theyere mostly like humans exept theyre death

What are your expectations of this server?:
Idk i just want to play wow and make friends

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
no talking about rape drugs alcohol

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was once a hunter who had three dogs.Two of the dogs saw complete nicely and knew all kinds of tricks.
Furthermore these two malignant dogs knew how to carry the shoes of their master in the mouth to him.
The third dog was very differently. He was complete dom and knew absolutely no tricks.
He also not at all knew how he could do its master a pleasure. For this reason the master loved more the two other dogs then him.
On a day the hunter took his three dogs into the hills. He wanted to hunt rabbits.
Suddenly a bear appaered behind the trees. The hunter tried to walk away but slipped and fell.
The bear hurries himself on top of him and wanted to tear the hunter apart,but the stupid dog came as fast is he could.
The dog fought on his own against the raging bear. The malignant dogs were too frightened to help the stupid dog.
They ran away with their tail between their legs and hide behind the bushes. The hunter saw a chance of catching his gun and shot the bear.
Then he ran to his stupid dog,and said moved: You stupid dog, I know now how terribly brave you are.
As from that day the hunter loved a lot of his stupid but brave dog.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Feel free to be a friend
erm can i play on the server now ???

can someone help me out here ?? i feel so ignored :( sadface
yh but if a gm says you to expand it and you don't then your game acc get temp banned till you expand it
I don't think this may be the server for you...you seem to like raiding and leveling, more than RP, this is a strict heavy RP server, but I could be wrong, if I am, fix up your intro a little, you give us the wrong impression.
yes i know this is a RP server , i haved played it i liked it. i made a undead Warlock its fun and i realy want to play on this server, i just want to play around with my warlock going to all places possible, chat with ppl on my way
i like this server cause i can just do it slowly... not like in other servers where you lvl super fast thats no fun
and i never played Bc before i just cant wait to hit that flying mount, and the gm's seam to verry friendly and i realy liked to get to know you guys better, so plaese dont ban me from this server