Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rocore's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'd just like to start out with I'm kind of excited about this been trying to find the right place to RP as the rp on normal WoW while it can be great is becoming less and less reliable as well as the annoying grind for cool gear it's time consuming and more often than not I find myself forced to raid for the great items that turn out to be a waste of time when the next patch comes out. I LOVE rping not to say I'm the best at it but I do thoroughly enjoy it and would love to learn more on WoW lore. I tend to be a leader but I also make a great follower, I normally end up the one holding things together. Making plans, holding guilds together and taking the time to hang out with all members to have some fun. I'm a very friendly person though depending on my character I may not be as friendly as normal. I'll often to try to help as long as I can!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born and raised in the US of A! My primary language is English and I've got a decent grasp on Spanish but don't test me! I'm on the East Coast and love it!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My Aunt got me Warcraft 3 and it was one of my first RTS games, after being coaxed into it by my friend though I tried what was Miyog's RP basically you make all your own stuff and rp out the characters on it. Needless to say I found it enjoyable however my idea of WoW lore was very limited. By the time Reign of Choas came out I was thoroughly interested in Warcraft and soon decided to try some of the books. I was also brought into World of Warcraft by the my Aunt who gave me the game. I didn't understand it at first because it was my first MMO and nor did I understand the RP server however I came back as the game really is addicting and got onto an RP server which I now play on most of the time. I read a few of the books however my favorite part of Warcraft has got to be the Orcs whom I find to be the most intriguing and entertaining part of WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Conquest of the Horde... Just the title stands out to me a heavy Orc rper, when I think of horde though I think of way back in WoW lore. To the Orc occupation of Draenor all the way through Hellscream's life to the settling of Durotar and Orgrimmar. Your server looks like it will be great with some amazing people!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
ALL kinds, fighting, conversing, challenges, working in a bar, anything! As long as I can have some fun with people that know how to play their characters and can have fun doing it. Or at least do it to a decent degree!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Orc Warrior. Orcs are the most immersive WoW race in my opinion. They're basically rebuilding all they've lost and the Warriors are more or less the cornerstone of it all I normally play a wise orc Blademaster though I do know that Hellscream was supposed to be one of the last I play as more a second generation Blademaster.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to meet some fun, interesting people that can have a good time OOCly and ICly obviously I'm looking for more of an IC connection by coming here but Meeting people is always great and something to enjoy!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It's hard to say, I enjoy the freedom that you give rpers and also the openness you allow. As well as the ability to attain gear with ease. Thank the gods for that eh? I like how much of the gear looks and the effect a lot of it brings. But It's more about everything that one can do on a private server, less people, and excuse me for saying this but far few idiots able to get in.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The ground was barren as it had been for so long now in the plains of Hellfire Peninsula. Things had changed so much since the promise of power was given to their people and now... "Everything has changed..." The warrior stood up his skin red as the band behind him simply looked about in confusion. "We will not follow the blind and reckless work of our leaders. The Blood of the demons we command is evil and tainted! We are the strong we will push past this taint as those through the Portal have at the cost of life if need be!" The group of warriors he now looked at he soon noticed were either young or old... He was the strongest among them as should be for a leader but... Doubt filled his mind as to if they could pass the Citadel before they were all slaughtered by those loyal to the Shattered Hand... They were maybe twenty strong now and ragged. The young had weapons yes, some even wore armor from the boars in the area or maybe took some from their fathers. None had what it took to fight yet though. And the old... How old they were, most looked as if they would break beneath the first axe that fell upon their shield or axe... "We must be strong!" Rocore's deep voice boomed over those gathered. He was strong though.. He was a few years past age and considered one of the greatest warriors among the Shattered Hand, as well as the most radical among them. "We need not the strength of blood demons give us! We are the Orcs! We rush to new land for the memory of our Ancestors!" With that the rush began, Rocore knew he was hunted as he started sprinting across the land. He was massive standing at 7'5 and weighing a solid 400 pounds of muscle his footsteps caused a small tremor with every thud of his boots. The blade on his back was enough to make any smaller orc turn in fear as the giant curved long blade gleamed wickedly at those behind him. It gave them strength for the time... "GAH!" A shout? Fsst... "Arrows! Shields up!" The orc bellow taking his own and raising it above his head they had so far to go and already they were being harassed by the marksmen beyond...

"Faster! Gronar take half and lead them to portal! Archers on me!" The orc stopped abruptly his foot a pivot as the archers formed behind him there were four of the Fel orcs behind them firing upon the group that now numbered twenty four.. "Release the arrows!" He yelled and as soon as the volley fell upon the enemy they swiftly turned for the four they had seen were the scouts of a far worse enemy... "MOVE!" Rocore roared as he sped through the pack the portal was insight now he could taste the freedom behind his heart beat maddeningly as he realized just how close he was... Gronar had stopped... Why?

"Gronar keep mo-.." They were poised as a barrier between his group and the portal he stood shocked but growled there were others at the portal now a base for some others... "Gronar..." A warcry rose up behind and infront of him as he looked about he had been tricked and now would likely die...

So close... So close to freedom from the restraints of the fel blood his Clan harvested... He shook it off and grabbed his blade from his back, he would make it, and none could stop him! The long blade slashed cleanly through the first in his path, their shields were hardly worth having and he soon cut a path through them. The look on their faces as he simply cut past them was priceless... "For the Ancestors!" He yelled he was alone now however... Their trap for him had failed and he saw his goal.

The hiss of an arrow through the air caught him as his boot was cleanly speared by the small arrow, cutting straight through his leg and a rock thrown to the back of his head knocked him to the ground. For all his strength... A helmet would have done wonders..

The sound of battle awoke the orc as he found himself beside the portal green orcs about him and a Shaman looking over him. "This one's awake, bring him before the General... Let's find out what he was runnin' for..."
Did I do too much? >>
No, you didn't! I rather like you, interesting intro!

Welcome to CotH!

Remember, when in game..join /chat for general discussions and /barrenschat for the not so serious discussions.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me! :P
Thank you :D

Glad to be hear!

XD Barrens Chat.. Gotta have it.

I may need some assistance on the instructions to get on the Server however I'll try on my own first I played on my friends a few times.