Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sarios Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OOC:Well, first of all my name heh? I think everyone should know my name before anything else, I'm Luis Carlos Rodrigues Machado, 22 years old, I'm a normal player like any other, trying to learn how to RP well, and I hope that with time I can do it well.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
OOC: I'm from portugal, yea that contry at the "tail of europe", now don't come asking me in OOC if portugal is a part of Spain, because it isn't...a lot of people on retail world of warcraft asked me that, kinda stupid beause portugal is on the EU for some time.
Ho my primary language is Portuguese, I can speak\writte english two, but as you see, spelling errors sometimes.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
OOC: Now, I tested the game when it was in Alpha, don't quite remember well the year, anyhow, played for like a year when it launched, then give away my account to a cousin(stupid move, but I didn't have money to continue playing), now in the year of 2008\2009 I returned to retail, started a new account, and voila got a Paladin level 60? can remember well, the name of the character is Seigard.

What made you seek our server over others?:
OOC: The fact that I allways wanted to play on a real RP server, don't know if this one is for real a RP server, but at least I'm going to try to get online, now another thing that made me seek this server is that this is the only server that seems, stable and reliable on RP conttent.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
OOC:Love every kind of Roleplay, but the one I like most if tavern\story telling, for some reason on retail most of the players don't even know what means Roleplay, ence they don't even know how to Roleplay, most of the players that are now on the RP servers heh are players that don't have any other server to play on, pvp servers are full or even normal servers are full.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
OOC: My favorite race/class, hnn this is kinda hard, I like two Races, Humans for the most, and Blood Elfs, well the reason that I like Humans is because when I was a former player of WC3(Warcraft 3) I played mostly whit the Human Race. Now why I do like the Blood Elfs, well because they were the High Elfs, ence the pre race that give birth to their story.
The Class well since the first appearance of the Paladins on the Alpha of the game Paladin was my class, even when they were the class that players made more fun about (ence I'm talking when were called Loladins, this because were not that strong like we should) now I'm still a Paladin class lover.

What are your expectations of this server?:
OOC: Learn more about Roleplay, and find a server were I can play and have fun, simple as that, I'm a bit tired of moving from server to server and find only players that can't RP, to much lag on some servers etc etc..theres a bag full of reasons for my server moving.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
OOC: all of them, to say the truth this is one of the servers that I played that had rules, most of them have the rules but the rules are not applied, or just applied to the "non Game Master friends", hate that kind of servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This will be a Character Sheet, or Info\Bio) I only have one character, and yes only one serves my Objective.)
[Character Information]

Name: Seigard Latent Axe
Race: Human
Age Group: Elder
Class: Paladin

Appearance: Seigard is strongly built person whit white long hair, have dark eyes that
look somewhat sad.

Hometown: Lordaeron
Current Residence: Stromwind

[WoW Census Information]
Affiliation: Rather neutral
Guild: Templar Knights
Job/Occupation/Profession: Blacksmith & Miner (Paladin does not count as "job")

Biography:

Seigard Latent Axe was born before the first war, during his youth he trained his body and mind to follow the same path as his father, Sarios Latent Axe.
Following the path of light to become a Paladin, was not easy during the first war Seigard and his family (not counting his father) fled to Southshore, Seigard during this time continued is training.
During this time Seigard remained anonymous, the second war took place and few knew of his whereabouts at this time entrepreneurs, the father would have been presumed dead since, this because since the first war that was missing.
At the end of the third war Seigard emerged from anonymity and resumed is father "work", who was the leader of an order of Paladins that were intended to defend Lordaeron, he returned to the order forming it with the same goals, but with a name, the name of order of warriors of light was Templar Knights.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not much to add here, just a question, if a player, doesn't speak english very well(ence writtes) is auto-kicked\banned from the server?
Ho another question is there any speacial need of any addon? Like IRP or other kind of RP addon?