Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aniu´s Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I´m a quite shy and silent person who never likes to step in front of a fight. Usually I lurk around and mind my own buisness but whenever something is happening and the drama appears, Im there to observe it. Ofcource I like to meet new peoples, I might be shy but I dont like to be a loner. I communicate in a kindly way with peoples and I always show them respect, I dont want to be the kind of person who ruins someone´s Gameplay-time.
When I see someone in need of help, I ask kindly if I can help him/or her. I used to help many new druids with the Bear transformation quests on retail. its always fun to kill the Moonkin. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in sweden and I have been doing that since I was borned there 1990, I speak english very well but my primary language is Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend told me about the game and asked me to try it out with a trial account for a few days, So I did try it and I got stucked in it aswell. My first character was a Druid on a PvP server.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I really like roleplaying, But about 90% of all privateservers out there is PvP and if I ever found a RP-server it was either Fake or Peoples who acted like kids.
When I saw that we have to write an intro to be able to create an account for this server I realised that only serious peoples would play here and that made me go for it! :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Of all roleplays I have been a part of I have to say that Tavern roleplaying is my style. I love to just relaxe and have a drink, discussing with peoples. But even Taverns can be filled with drama. I remember one time in Goldshire, We were attacked by thousands of sick birds who had been eating poisoned pumpkins in the farm nearby. xD

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Bloodelf is my absolute favorite race becuse unlike many others who favorites them becuse they "Look good" I am really fascinated by their background story.
My favorite class is rogue, I like to move unseen and let the enemy taste the blade of the silent killing tactic.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To be able to roleplay with many peoples on a good community.
Also to meet new friends and have fun! :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Respect is very important for me, I always respect peoples for who they are.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!

-Letter to the resting soul-
"Believe" The word you always said to me.
The word I never could figure out why you kept saying.
You always had a calmed look in your face when you said it.
You told me everything was possible if you only believed.
You taught me how to fight, you taught me how to survive,
But you never taught me how to believe until you died.
I guess that was my last lesson becuse..
I believe we will meet again.
-Rest in peace master-

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope ^_^ <3