Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Arialor's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have role played since a early age to be frank. Fantasy books always caught my eye which actually got me into Dungeons and Dragons when I was around ten years old. I used to simply play with my father and his friends and that is what really sparked my imagination for Role Play etc. On Warcraft I have role played for roughly three years.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in America. Primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft because at the time I had just recently ended my ties with Dungeons and Dragons due to idiocy. I had heard about Warcraft from a friend and decided to give it a try. I will be honest I started the game and was simply a 'raider' until I found that Role Play was possible in Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have simply failed to find a reasonable server, private or not, that was actually a 'Role Play' server. I have heard that this server specifically is made for Role Play and that is why I hope to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds. As long as people don't throw fits, suffer 'mental break downs', or any of the sort...it is fine by me. I must say I do enjoy RP events 10+ people the most. I have also always had a liking to the RP battles.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race...Night Elves. I have always liked the lore and they have a great background all together. I don't have a favorite class. I am tied with a Runemaster and a Rogue. Both for different reasons. The Runemaster because I love the lore behind it and the idea of a Melee Magic user. The rogue because of the use of shadows and fast close range combat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun environment with -good- RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the idea that you -make- people at least wait a week or so before a 'resurrection'. I have always hated the fact that on most servers someone could die one day then come back the next... exactly the same or stronger.
WELCOME TO COTH
if yah have questions lemme know!