Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Jensole's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well i started role playing 3-5 years ago on wow. I got caught by roleplay cause of my freinds was doing Live RolePlay and i started come. And now i just love all kinds of roleplay. Ive been seeking for a RP/RolePlay Server for along time now and finaly found one. I love roleplaying with as many people as possible ofc. Mostly using the name Sara as roleplaying character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im from Denmark and i speak Danish and English. And in 1-3 years i also speek Dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?: A freind of mine started playing Warcraft III Frozen Throne and i thought it were fun so i started play also. Later after we both played for like a year or something we changed to World Of Warcraft and we got caught by that. Already on my first Character i made roleplay with some people i found ingame. So at the start it wasnt lvling it was just roleplay, roleplay, And more roleplay. Later more of my freinds started at World Of Warcraft and we started playing Private Server. Where first we did pvp but i left them fast for doing some RP.

What made you seek our server over others?: Looks good and looks like some Heavy Roleplay that ur doing on this server. And then it is roleplay. And not pvp or something like that. And because this looks like a very cool server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Well i like Fighting but not to long. And RP Events with alot of people. Its almost never fun only 1-3 people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Night Elf/Blood Elf Rogue. Because i like theyr look. I think their cool and rogue because i think they are nice running around in silence. Theyr so fast. Theyr just like some Theives, Ninja's, And Assasins mixed up.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun roleplaying server with alot of good roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That if u die u dont just ressurect agin in like 30seconds. So its more realistic.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: I was walking across the road. It was very dark, i could see the moon hiding behind the skys. Suddenly i hear some voices behind me, i turn around quickly but no one is there. I start walking agin, but the voices is back. And they are closer to me now. I turn around agin and no one is there. I start running to my home. The voices are still getting closer and closer but i see nobody. Suddenly i feel something knocking at the back of my head and i pass out.... I woke up agin. It was so dark i hardly couldnt see anything. All i could see was that i was in a dungeon of some kind. I had chains around my legs and my wrists. I see a door opening. A man walks into the dungeon. He has the sign of The Un'Gorak Clan on hes chest. The Un'Gorak Clan isnt nice people. Behind the man there was two guards. The three men walked over to me. "What a pretty little lady they caught today" one of the men said. He asked me "Well little lady. What were you doing on my land?". I was to scared to answer. He hit me in the head with hes glove "Wake up! And Answer My Question!" he screamd in my face. "I was just on my wa.. way home" i said with tears. He laughed and said "Hahaha See how shes crying. Well my little lady. Its not smart to walk on my land". I was so scared i just said "Yes". He laughed agin and the three men walked out of the dungoen. Left me there. All alone in the dark.....

To Be Continued.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I just realy hope i can join the server and do some rp with u people.
Welcome to the server!

If you have any inquiries regarding the server, don't hesitate to ask a Grunt or GM!