Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Madmeks introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My names Wille im 22 at the moment and most importantly im a dyslexian so spelling aint my way. I work in a hobby store equal to a gamesworkshop shop so i spend my days selling and playing Warhammer and other figuregames (mostly 40K) this is the biggest part of my life if you enter my room there will be bitz and picese of figures every where in the shelfs on the tabels in my pocket. I play, learn, sell, read, paint, model warhammer simpley.

I a good friend of Emil/Bovel who is tossing me in to this game head first. Im looking forward to playing and RP im a pen and paper RP for many years back and i also Larp im new to the RP on internet thing but new things are intressting =)

I enjoy Eating, running around in forest, meting people, reading, palying diffrent games and about every thing that can be classed as nerdy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im from sweden the cold north (ive been told its cold… i dont belive them.) my primary laugauge is swedish but english is no problem cept fore all my misspelling…

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Emil/bovel tolde me it was time.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Im intressted in RP and bovel said this was the place to be.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have still to see but im pretty sure that im a pair and action RPer

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Goblin Hunters i love goblins its the green mean style and the thougt of having a pet is something that i like.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Too have a fun and great experiance.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect the biggest modkiller are people how dont respect others it can really tic me off.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As the Goblin raised his crooked sword in the direction of the enemy the ragtag band of goblinoids and trolls released a loud warhowl and started to slowly accelerate towards the suprised caravan. Where the guards rushed to intercept the oncoming horde. The chiftant heeled his wolfsteed in the side and quickly pushed to the front and past the slower footbound group. As he closed the distance between himself and the guards they fired their blackpowder muskeets and where concealed in white smoke. The tiny lead bullets went past him on all sides and he could hear the screams of the wounded behind him. His wolf jumped through the powdermist and landed on a suprised guard who'd been loading his rifle. The jaws of the wolf quickly burring themselves in the mans face. The goblin jumped from the giant creatures back and atop the roof of the lead chariot as he landed with a thump on the wooden surface it erupted in a hail of splinters as a shoot rang from inside. The confused goblin falling wounded through the plate sized hole that a second ago had been a great landing spot…
Since this is my roomie and friend I guess this is my vouch for him.
A) There no-longer are vouches.
B) That vouch would never be approved, since it's not properly done.
C) Your not a grunt. You can't vouch.
D) Was that some kind of humour I didn't get?

E) ...Welcome to the server!

Remember to /join chat ;) And if questions, you should be able to ask almost anybody. We Grunts are happy to oblige. And maybe the GMs too. Maybe.
No, no joke you didn't get.