Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Raythorn's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello! The name is Brandon, although most of my RPing career I have been called Raythorn. I'm 18 and currently employed at the local grocery store. I have been RPing for actually not that long but for the little time I have, I enjoyed it very much. Since I cannot afford the retail server at this time I have been looking for a private server that has an RP playing style. As I said I am relatively new to roleplaying but I'm a quick learner and willing to expand!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I originate and still proudly reside in the United States. Meaning of course that my primary language is English, although my first language was spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WoW several years ago actually, starting on retail with good friends of mine. I mostly played PvP and PvE servers but right before I quit I got into roleplaying. I hadn't been able to find a good a roleplaying server until I stumbled upon this one while searching google.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well for the most part this was the first roleplaying server that caught my eye, but it seemed to be exactly what I was looking for!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a good tussle that usually leaves me trying to escape for my life. Although I do enjoy great In Character friendships, I have been known to spending quite a bit of time in taverns and traversing the land with friends or groups.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race by far has to be Human, more because I enjoy playing my actual race than that of a mythical one. Although I enjoy pretty much every other race as well. As for class, I have long been a fan of the warrior. Whether being the first one to rage into conflict, or to stand back and protect those who cannot stand the fierce turmoil that is hand to hand combat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I have read I already have high expectations and look forward to a great roleplaying experience!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, mostly because some of the roleplaying servers I have played on people have little to no respect for anyone else and that is something I cannot stand whatsoever

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a new dawn, the sun just rising above the hills as the light shows on the now quiet battlefield. The grass shown with the blood that had been spilled that previous night, still fresh despite the death and decay. Horses and soldiers are moving throughout the body strewn floor, looking for comrades who had fallen by either steel or projectile. No songs were being sung, no instruments were being played. For this was a grim day for the victorious army, although to them it was no victory at all. One human stands and looks over the battlefield, remorse and anger welling up inside him. They had done what had been needed to be done, but he felt no better because of it. "Get your arse over there and help retrieve the fallen Private!" yelled his commanding officer. With a grim-set face, he walks to the nearest body and begins the arduous work so many others had started already started.

The village they had assaulted that night had belonged to the Alliance, their own brethren...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I am relatively new to roleplaying but I am aware of the basics. I suppose my only question would be if there are other specifics I need to be aware of and any help that could be given would be most appreciated!