Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: xisaaaaacx's introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OOC: I'm pretty nerdy and I LOVE reading and making stories. I'm not quite sure how I should introduce myself. I express myself better when I am in character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
America. English (I'm tanking Spanish currently, though!)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft III with my buddy from school, and then we bot hstarted WoW. So now I'm hooked, like most people.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I love Role-playing! Retail RP servers seem to be full of people who seem to enjoy ruining RP. (If that makes sense..) I love starting a story and building on it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Not one certain kind. But usually a little action, a little romance. The norm!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Like most people (Or at least it seems this way), I origanally loved playing a Night Elf Druid. They just looked so darn amazing! But now I am enjoying Blood Elf Paladin, they usually have interesting back stories.

What are your expectations of this server?:
True RP'ers! (I hope.)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Definitely the Respect one. Respect is the most important thing in life to me because it shows that you would not go around being so rude to many of people who may want to become your friend, and show that they too have feelings." AGREED!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. Humpty Dumpty.. You get my point! It is easier for me to make a story In-Game!