Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Calesh's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I am the type of person who is always wanting to help others no mater who they are. I do not see people for what they
look like on the outside but what type of person they are one the inside and there fore judge them by there actions. I am
mostly shy at firs but after I get to know someone, you will see I am very funny, and VERY VERY hyper. When I say hyper I do
not mean it as a bad thing but im just not the type of person who sits around doing nothing, I am always up sor a new exciteing challange =].
I am also an extream lover of books, the most fantisy because I find them very heart pounding.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born near Dublin Ierland but moved to the united States of Americia when I was young, about 3 I belive, and I must say I truley did not
enjoy the plane ride seeing all the emergancy workers lined up on the runway because the captain neglected to tell us that one of our enjines had blown
out mid flight. My primary language is english with a Irish accent but I have gotten quite adjusted to the way Americans speak.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend recomended it to me about a year ago, and since then I have been very adicted to the way it gets me excited, and the ability to just have fun
with your friends in a whole new exciteing world.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I will admit it was the first one that came up on google (congrats by the way ^_^), but that is not the only reason. I have been looking around for a good
fun Roleplayeing community, and after carefull consideration yours seems the best. Some people I have found do not like the rules you have but I honestly think
that was great idea so that not only you can find the bad rolaplayers or ones who would not do well in your coummity but also kindly offer them a diffrent
server that might fit them best.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be honest I enjoy them all, and always am up for a new type that comes my way. This is because I am very open to new experiances, and always
looking forward to makeing new friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm now this is a hard choice but I do have a favorite. My favorite class has to be the Death Knight. I am just truley amazed by the story line behind them of
how they broke free from the icy grip of the tyrant Arthas, and how hard they try to prove themselves that they are not some mindless undead but people just
like any other. (I must say the Scarlet Crusade (guild) was quite cruel to them when they became part of the alliance.) My favorite race on the other hand would be
the Tauren. They as such a proud peacefull race who although lives mostly alone and are primitave, they are very formitable in battle.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hopeing that this server provides good quality rp along with a friendly enviroment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals most to me is Respect. I belive this is a very good ruel that everyone should follow because it is not nice to be cruel to people who
are diffrent or someone who you dont know because after all the most important rule id the golden ruel "treat others the way you wish to be treated".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Sleep, it was somthing he got rarely these days but when it did come he was able to forget about all the pain and suffering he had to endure. Somthing cold and wet hit
his face slowly at first but then more often, and he realised it was rain. As he awoke his body became aware of all the cuts and bruises he had endured while being held
prisoner by the humans. He tried to move his arms only to find that they were in large shackels, and he infact was still a prisoner. He slowly opened one eye because the other
was swolen shut due to the beating he had been put through the other day. He looked around the seemingly empty camp and began to wounder were the humans had gone, and
more importantly why they had been gone for so long. He rembered the reason he had been captured, he feel in love with a human woman named Jannet, who loved him also dearly, but he was a Tauren and this was looked down appon by other humans because they were diffrent. He rembered her lush blond hair how it blowed ever so gracefully in the warm summers breez, and how she smelled sweeter than the sweetest smelling flower in all of Azeroth. The fact that she had not been captured brought great hope in him but this hope was immedatily gone as he saw a group of humans ride into the camp and dump his love, no longer so gracefull but filled with bruises like his own, next to him and tied her hands behind her back. One of the humans, most likley the leader, came up to him and with his left hand beat him across the face with a large wooden stick, his other hand was badly broken from trying to hit him with his bear fist. Pain filled him but it was not from the blow, it was to see his love hurt lying helplessly next to him.

"Now now.. see what we have here! The filthy harlet who is in love with this..this beast! The only way to punish sutch a crime is to kill her!" said the commander as roars of approveal rose up from the small group that was gathering around them.

He tried helplessy to break free from his shackels as the commander drew his sword and stabbed it into his loves chest. As he saw the blood begin to appear and hear the scream of pain escape her gentle lips, rage filled him and gave him incredable strength that allowed him to break free from his bonds. He grabbed the commander by the troaght with his massive hand and squeezed so hard that he broke his neck instantly. The other humans stood there in fear looking up at the massive creature that was now free from his bonds. He did not spare them, he killed them all. After they were dead he rushed to his love picking her up gently as tears rolled down his face onto her.

"Please Jannet my love do not leave me I can not live in this world without you do not go.." He said in his native toung. After a few moments her eyes opend and she spoke weakly..

"It is ok my love I shall never leave you...I will always be..in your heart." With her last bit of strength she lifted her head and kissed him for what seemed like forever but then fell limply to the ground dead.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope =] I just hope that you guys keep up the great work and thanks.