Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Jibbis' Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I've played WoW for a very long time and in the past year or so I dicovered the Roleplaying community. I enjoy being in PvP mixed with a RP storyline above all.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

US, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Long time ago my brother started playing and I join in too. I've been hooked ever since!

What made you seek our server over others?:

The fact that you are dedicated to Rping and are serious about it. I've tried many other private servers and none really had what I was looking for in the RP category.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

To be honest I enjoy everything. I do seem to find myself searching for adventure though. That's probably due to the fact that I really love PvP. As for the number of people, I like lots or just a few! The only problem is that sometimes it is hard to read everyone's comments in a large crowd.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I usually play a blood elf because I like the lore behind them, however I am not limited to them. I enjoy just about every race except trolls. I'm not very good with their accents hehe. As for class I love rogues because I like the idea of being sneaky and deadly, but I can find fun in just about any class.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I'm looking for some heavy Rping and PvP on the side with a friendly community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

No Godmoding!! I can't even explain how much that irritates me. Aside from that though it would be respect. Everyone deserves it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The small noise from a snapping of a branch on the courtyard floor causes one of the three guards to look up from his letter. He stands up slowly from the heavy wooden chair and grips his spear as he scans the area. From behind one of the trees the blood elf curses himself for making such a amature mistake. He's going to have to kill them now, no question about it. The guard moves closer to where the noise came. The other two guards, one on the left of the steel gate and the second on the right, ignore their comrades movements, believing him to be taking his patrol. The elf behind the tree slides his hands down to his belt silently and removes two small throwing daggers and prepares for the opportune moment. The guard moves closer to the tree and line of bushes. The elf's hold on the knives tighten. The guard takes one final step causiously. This has taken him in the line of sight for the assassin. In the blink of an eye the guard falls to his knees with a dagger pierced into his throat and out comes the elf in a blur.

One guard immediately changes into his fighting stance, but it is too late for the other, he falls back against the stone wall with a knife perfectly placed between his two sets of breast plate armor. The elf pauses from his assult for only a moment to unsheath his dagger. The only remaining guard points his spear at the attacker and narrows his sight on him. The blood elf charges expecting the common stab from the sentry. He makes a perfectly executed spin to dodge the attack. As he comes back around from the turn he strikes the wooden shaft of the spear with his elbow, snapping it in two. In the few seconds this occurs the guard has had little reaction. The assassin brings his blade up and finishes the stunned guard with a single slice.

(Guess I'll leave it at that!)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I look forward to playing with everyone soon!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Heh, I gather from your comments and story you're a fighting guy. Luckily there are a dozen guilds like that, some for arena fighting (Clash Company and another guild based in Dire Maul, I think), some for "Knights" and proper battles (A new Forsaken guild and the Lambent Sovreignity would do this), and a ton of other guilds to suit your needs.

Apart from that, feel free to throw me a PM if you have ANY question, or a /whisper ingame.

Have fun!