Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hi theheadhunterz is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi my IRL name is Ismael. I have played World of Warcraft for about a year. I have been RPing for about 2 months. I started doing rp on another private server called Wow-trance the rp was little theer but it was okay. i remember my first character was a human paladin,and i was in a guild where i was a guard.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
My parents are from Kurdistan which is not a country anymore I live in Denmark and there for speak danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Diablo 2 and games like Runescape((dunno why i played that suck game runesape well it was fine when it was runescape classic but now....))Then my cousin told me a new game from the makers off Diablo had come to the stores but then i also heard that it had a payment subscription so i didn't play it because my parrents would not pay for it but then later i got them to do it XD

What made you seek our server over others?:
When trance started to become bad some off my friends told me about this server i chack it out i thougt no right now i went and played some retail but then i missed rp so much that i had to try it out.

What kinds of Roleplay do you enjoy?
I like the exploration building story lines going on missions etc.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like to rp many kind of races but my favorite is Mok'Nathal ((Mok'Nathals are half orcs Mok'Nathal means helf orc in Orcish and one off the famous Mok'Nathal is Rexxar Champion of the horde))

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'am looking for some nice time with nice people, friendly staff, great lore, and Great rp

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
the no chance ban against meta-gaming winch really fair because meta-gaming destroys rp.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:Dave is walking in the streets of darlaran. hes reading a book he just got from the library.Is about alchemy Dave loves alchemy he likes to try out different types of potions and elixirs.Dave walks home to his house in darlaran he changes his cloths. he go to his bedand sits on it then he lies down and try to relax and sleep

then he slowy felt to sleep and then the dreams started agian.... the dreams that have haunted him for years now allwayss the same dreams but all ways a bit more...