Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ahem, a'ight..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm pretty nervous about this but let's give it a try shall we?

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Me, as a player is.. hmm. Friendly i would say, but interesting. I always got a joke in my sleeve, still getting my pissed off would be a achivement.
I prefer most kinds of Role-playing, drama, violence (love it), and even a walk around the city may prove interesting.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm born in Sweden but have lived in Norway for some time, before moving back to Sweden again. And i can tell you i'm quite young. So excuse some of my spelling, i know how irritating it can be.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

When i were younger my and my friends biggest dream was to play this awesome game "Wow". I mean, could you imagine how cool it was to be able to play with each others over the internet?
My parents didn't like the whole idea so it took some time before i got this "awesome game".

I have been loving the game since, i think all my earlier dreams about the game got something to do with it. And after a year in the world of Azeroth i heard about these people called "roleplayers", i thought it sounded cool as i had never heard of anything like roleplaying before. So i hurried to learn all these rules and.. i were once again captured in a new world. This time the world of Roleplaying.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Easy, how many RP-Private Servers is there out there? And you seems to be the most serious and mature so far. That's why.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Fighting and romantic roleplaying is my favourites. Most of my characters are criminals so sometimes it becomes a little too much of the fighting, i think that's why i've started to appreciate the more romantic parts of Roleplaying.
My favourite place to Roleplay in is the Tavern, with alot of folks around me, i simply can't stand being lonely without somebody around me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I mostly enjoy playing as human, as they seems to be the most interesting race to me. You can play alot with their accent which i think is alot of fun. But sometimes i see Undeads a little more interesting. By the fact you can play alot with their accent too but alot more with their background and cruelty.
My favorite class would be the Rouge or the Hunter, i've played alot as a bounty-hunter and/or assassin, but it starts to get a little boring. So don't get surprised seeing my runnin' around as a holy paladin or a good-hearted healer.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Not much, just alot mature Roleplaying and easy acces to most armours and outfits.
I also expect too find many friends among your server, which, of course, is nothing you are able to control, hehe.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I love the PvP rules, that you have to confront your enemy IC'ly before killing her/him. It's great! Who aren't tired of all those rouges stealthing around and one-shots you with his feckin' dagger.
But i'm not agreeing too much with the "Character Death" rule. I mean, shouldn't the "killer" ask for the targeted players permission before killing him? I mean, rolling a new character aren't always too fun.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The winter were coming, no doubt on that point. You could feel it everywere, in the air, in the ground.. and in the spirit.
A man were standing in a valley of snow with his longsword in his hands, he were crying more than he had ever cried before. So many memories ran through his mind, he screamed in agony: -No! No! No! It Can't Be Happening! No!

He slowly kneeled down and digged the sword into the ground upside down, with the blade pointing up to the evening sky, as he tried to remember.. remember all the things that had been hapening.

His beautifull little village, he were sworn to protect it, he were the commander of the militia, but what was the militia good for against the forces of darkness? They came in the night, horrifying creatures, dead creatures. They bringed catapults, risen animals and necromancers, the village had no chance.

He still remember that knights face, a pale face with blue-glowing eyes. He carried a
rune-blade, atleast three meters long. He were the commander of the attackers, he were the one who struck the first blow, he were the one who slayed his closest friends.

The man got up on his feets, he stared down on the blade pointing up at the sky with tears rolling down his cheeks. He leans forward and lets himself fall down on the blade which penetrates his armor and goes right through the flesh. Like a warm knife in butter.

In his last seconds in life only one person hunts his mind. Amanda, his deer Amanda, slayed by Arthas Menethil the deathknight.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Hmm.. may the horde communicate with the alliance and vice-versa?
To answer your question -- yes. The Horde and Alliance can communicate with each other through /say, the global channels, party chat, whispers, etc. Speaking of which, you'll want to /join chat in-game, which is our main channel. If you'd like to join in on some nonsense chatter, feel free to /join barrenschat as well!

Oh, and one last thing...welcome to CotH!
Thank you so much! I won't let you all down now, i swear.
Hey Welcome here :mrgreen:

davidoden3 Wrote:Thank you so much! I won't let you all down now, i swear.
Don't worry I do that all the time. :mrgreen: