Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Well im 17 and as a player i used to be all about PVP so i never really took time to appreciate the actuall game, so i got into RolePlaying a short while ago and instantly became hooked, the only game i really play now is world of warcraft. its just so intricate it blows my mind, i can spend hours just doing a tavern role play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
im from england and my primary lanuage is english but i can speak very very basic french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
through my brother who said to me he got really hooked and that i should try it, one day i went out and bought it, and boy was he right. ever since then ive loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
id heard some amazing reviews from other players so i looked for it online and i have no doubt it is as good as people say.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
i like action roleplay, it keeps me on my toes and mentally fit. mostly in crowds as i enjoy others company when in role play, but i also love the romantic role play's but with me i only really do them in pairs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
i think my favorite horde race is probably the undead, ive always had a slight obsession with the darker side of life so they really relate to me i think, but also i like the blood elfs as i think they have such a rich history.

What are your expectations of this server?:
well im hoping it will be friendly with people who may think the same as me, but its always good to have some healthy debate. also im hoping that people will really be open to ideas about role play and want to always expand on ideas to improve them

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
definatley the respect, you cant progress in world like this without it and with something like this, a role playing server, respect is of the upmost importance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
THUD! the coffin lid is thrown to the floor, but not by grave robbers, confused and dis-oriented a man begins his slow rise from the coffin bringing with him the stench of un-death. he takes a moment to look about himself and gather his thoughts
"whats happened?, this must be a sick joke."
he stumbles across the room to retrive an old broken mirror, as he gazes in he lets out a deafining scream
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what have i become??"
he looks down at his rotted, peeling flesh, the mirror is thrown accross the room violently. there seems to be a light nearby, a door!
he quickly begins to gather his belongings and drag himself towards the crypt door.
the light outside was near blinding!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
i have only one comment and that is i hope to see you all online, and i love the website by the way. nice job!