Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Barrons introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well my RL name is Barron I'm in high school and have played games for about 6 years. I started playing FFXI when I was 10 and that was my first MMORPG and have been playing all sorts of games since then.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The US of A and English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started with playing FFXI and WC3 and ended up quitting FFXI for WoW when it came out and have played wow for more than 3 years. I have been role playing for about 4-5 months and have really gotten into it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I found a few other servers but I chose this one because its popular and uses actual wow lore.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
I enjoy being able to have a job like a mercenary or a merchant but I also like to be able to do some combat based role play as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Taurens because they deal a lot with nature and are peaceful but can also kick some butt if they need to.
I'm a fan of rogues and mages, Rogues because they spend time in the shadows. Mages because they are more than meets the eyes when it comes to damage.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A lot of players online, a sturdy economy, I basically want to expand the boundaries of my imagination.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, Keyboarding skills, Humility. Out of those three it would be maturity. Maturity because i cant stand immature people who make jokes of everything. RP should have some funny time but also some serious times and its hard to do that when people aren't taking it seriously.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Aiden rode his horse slowly through a frozen wasteland that seemed to have no inhabitants what so ever. It was so quiet in this tundra that you could almost hear the dew on the grass freeze solid. The fog around Aiden was so bad that it was difficult for him to see five feet in front of him. As Aiden continued through the wasteland a small dark figure appeared through the fog. He tugged on the reigns of the horse and it came to a stop. Aiden dismounted his horse and took his knife from the saddle, holding the knife in his hand he slowly crept forward. He could hear the cracks of bones and heavy breathing as he approached the figure. Before Aiden could get close enough to make out what the dark figure was he accidentally stepped on a twig that cracked beneath his foot. Normally this wouldn't have been a big deal but it had sounded like a wine glass fell on the floor since it was so quiet. Suddenly the figure turned towards Aiden and glared at him with glowing red eyes. Quickly it jumped up and charged directly at Aiden. Aiden held his ground waiting for the dark figure to get close to him, waiting for the moment to strike. It only took a few seconds for the figure to reach Aiden but he was prepared. The figure was within arms length of Aiden and was about to attack, Aiden then jumped through the shadows appearing behind the dark figure in an instant. Without hesitation Aiden stabbed the figure in the back of the neck killing it instantly. The figure hit the ground and slid a few feet before stopping. Aiden then walked up to the figure, put the sole of his leather boots on the side of its head. With one swift kick the figure was down for good. Aiden walked back to his horse, sheathed his knife and snapped the reigns. Aiden and his horse carried on through the fog.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

i love you.
Welcome to the server!

Remember upon going ingame to /join chat for general global chatting and the sorts. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of us Grunts or GMs.

We don't bite.. Well, not much.

Heh, we love you too!
PiesOfGod Wrote:We don't bite.. Well, not much.

I do...

That aside, welcome to the server!