Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lotus' Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Michael, I am currently an enlisted in the US NAVY.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States, primarily Texas, but I am based in Florida, and english is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Back when I was 16, my friends brought me into the game, back when vanilla wow was all the rage. Through all the years I've played through all the content avaliable, and now I've had to cancel my retail account since the object of the game is lost. I don't really have the time to raid 24/7 like most guilds do, and the whimsical aspect of the game seems to have disappeared.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've tried other servers trying to find a pro-RP community without any results, and I'm hoping this community will prove to more accepting.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love large group, fully involved RP that really interact and revolved around Warcrafts roots, I am a casual person and enjoy building in game friendships and alliances, perhaps through exploration, and occasioally through some warfare if the need is justified. I just love having a group to do snything with really.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans are by far my favorite race, with thier pround and destructive history, they demonstrate everyday the will to survive the horros of the world around them. as a class, Warriors are my favorite. They spend every moment preparing themselves for survival of the next hour, the next minute, the next second, and discipline themselves to make the ultimate sacrifice because they save thier friend by making the ultimate sacrifice. Honorable to the core, they strive to better themselves and other around them with a strong and boundless loyalty, unmatched by any other class out there.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that of a friendly and outgoing community, constantly growing with new ideas and stories. I expect nothing less than greatness.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
By far the Maturity rule is what I am most pleased with. I've dealth with many fellow sailors, mautre and immature, and let me tell you the ones I respect most and I deal with the easiest are the ones that show a great deal of respect for others and thier selves.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It started with a name. A name I had not heard in years, nearly forgotten to my ears. Lotus of Andorhal. My seat at Stormwind's Pig and Whistle tavern had served me well the last few years, hiding me behind large pitchers of dwarven whiskey and grog. Now it seemed my past was catching me, clutching me by the tails of my lies and pilfered papers that got me accross the many borders from my former home to the new capital of humankind. I glanced around to find the little son of a peon whose head I'd have to crack, when I was met with a familiar face. Years had passed since I had seen that face, a ghost from my past, a ghost from my home which now laid in ruins at the hands of the man who once led our people with righteousness. He was my freind, my mentor. His name was Raelius. I stared with half glazed eyes, drowned under the many hours spent in the pub, unable to comprehend who I was seeing. He eased up on the stool next to me and whispered in my ear, "Stop running, it wasn't your fault, let go brother". I reeled at the sound of his voice, collapsing on the floor with a loud thump. The music stopped, and a nearby drinker helped me back onto the stool."You should go home sonny," said the old man, a pint of whisky in his hand and the familiar stench of alcohol on his breath. I searched around for Raelius, but he was no where in sight. Another walking nightmare, a nightmare I couldn't seem to shake. It was time to make a decision. "Langston, my bills please, all of them. It seems my welcome here has run out. I must return home." As I paid the bills and stooped toward the exit, the old man rang out, "You should follow his advice, you know. It wasn't yer fault". I stared a the door, wondering if this had all trully been a dream. I turned my head to answer him back with some garbled gibberish to get him off my back but he too was no where in sight. I glanced back at the door and smiled to myself, "Maybe I should grab another pint".

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Umm not really, Im just ready to get started. :D