Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Introduction for the Crazed one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I should totally be studying for my computer science test tomorrow... But this is WAY more interesting (Of course :) )

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

As a player, eh?

Well then.... I've been playing video games/computer games since I was 9. I think one of my first games were Super Mario Bros. for the NES, (Korean) Tempest RPG for the PC (Everyone knows what that is... Right? :) ), and Counter-Strike 1.5.
As a player, I can be best described as... Unpredictable. Some games I enjoy playing it immensely. Some games just angers me so much that I end up spewing out giant batches of swear and make my roommate feel uncomfortable. Now, don't worry - that doesn't mean that I slit the throat of everyone I meet... Okay maybe a little ;)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I came from the good ol' country of South Korea :D. Without a doubt, my primary language is Korean (as someone calls it, the spidery Asian language). I am rather fluent in the language of my homeland, but I prefer to speak in English; after all, I moved to America when I was in 3rd grade.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I never got to play Warcraft one or two (though I did see my cousins play Warcraft 2 when I was little), but I got into Warcraft by playing it on my aunt's computer. Yeah. She's not a gamer at all, but for some odd reason she had Warcraft III: Rain of Chaos on her computer. I, having nothing to do at my aunt's home, started playing it and fell in love with the story line (Arthas is such a jackass XD). As soon as I came back to America, I bought the battle chest and started playing it.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well... Staples (AKA Kalenji) was all like "Hey, let's rejoin CoTH" and I was all like "... Sure, but I never got into it. "But then like our friends were all like" OMG let's do it." And so like I got onto the band wagon just like if I was part of some sort of a posse and like... Now I'm here!

-SLAPS SELF-

Dear God. That was terrible.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Uhm. I haven't really RPed in WoW so I can't really say what kind of RP I enjoy. However, I have done a fair amount of forum RP's, and I do have to have to say that my favorite ones are fantasy RP that are sprinkled with action, romance and a little bit of mystery.... It would make sense, since I love reading fantasy books such as the Forgotten Realms books and the Dragonlance series.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

"I like Night Elves cuz they're sexy" HAH I MADE IT DIFFERENTLY! XD

Sorry. I had to let out my urge to be an ass... (By the way, if the swearing is going to be a problem, please do tell me).

My favorite race has to be the gnomes. Gnomes are always misjudged and almost always ignored. For some odd reason, many of the people I've met have this ... Irrational hatred for gnomes. I feel that gnomes are a great, intelligent race that should not be used for simple game of "who-can-punt-IT-the-farthest."

As for the class, my favorite's got to be the rogue. Apart from the fact that rogue is the only class I can semi play well, I like the fact that rogues can totally dominate one person and disappear into the shadows. I've always been a big fan of cunning assassins that stabs people from the shadows with their knives of dripping poison. I feel that rogues just fit that description right there.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Truth be told, I really have no expectations of this server. I am NOT (really, really NOT) saying that I think your server is such crap that there is nothing to be expected of. It's just... I've never got involved with an RP server; I don't know what to expect. I'll gladly take whatever this server will offer, though.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I personally like the "respect" and "maturity" part of the rules. I don't know how it goes in RP servers, but most RPG servers have dumb idiots who think they're the center of the world. By imposing this rule, I can see that there probably will be more mature people than immature people in this server. Granted, I know I should still expect some.. Idiots.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Story time, story time!" the children excitedly screamed as they rushed down the stairs. For the past few months, these unfortunate orphaned children were given the mercy of having a story teller to engross them in a fictional world. So far, these children have heard amazing stories of dragon slayers, tales of horrific fel demons who ravaged across an entire city, and other crazy, and almost impossible, stories these speakers can weave. This story, however, the children were not prepared to hear.

"Gather around," said the cloaked figure in front of the fireplace, "and I will tell you of a story that no mortal man have heard of." The children paused for a moment. Not only could the children not see who it was under the cloak, though they gathered from the voice that it was a woman, but this story teller was incredibly short.

One of the children looked down at this storyteller, seeing the fact that she was no taller than the child's knee level, and asked, "Why are you so small?"

"Dear ignorant child," the cloaked woman said with a hint of amusement in her voice, "if this height arrangement is too troublesome for you... I could fix it." As soon as she finished her last word, a huge runeblade fell from her right arm sleeve. She grabbed it out for all the children to see and smirked as she saw the children trembled at the sight of the weapon. The weapon was at least twice the short woman's size after all! Besides the fearsome and unholy aura the runeblade gave off, how in the world did the tiny lady hide it? She chuckled once more as she magically returned the blade back into her sleeves. "Or," she continued, "You could simply sit down. I think you children are... short enough to be on eye level with me." The children, fearing that the lady might bring the blade out again, immediately sat down and waited for the story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
<3?
I like you, your intro seems to be nice and neat, welcome!

Oh, and I completely understand about..the whole Gnome thing. WE NEED MOAR GNOME LOVE! ._.

Ahem, now to be serious. Welcome to the server, hope you have fun! We are currently retaking Gnomeregan :P

And remember to join /chat and /barrenschat respectively.
Hey Hi there

DrinkArizona Wrote:.......I t..the whole Gnome thing. WE NEED MOAR GNOME LOVE! ._. ........

Heh who needs Santa's little........ wait your that Rinrick guy :shock: , that explains it