Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cous Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am very big into video games and am a big fan of the Warcraft series. I am out of work at the moment and want to get myself into a new gaming community because Star Wars Galaxies is DEAD. I played that off and on for a while as well as retail WOW but am fully done with SWG and I want to start RP in WOW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in the US and can only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been a fan of the Warcraft series since the first RTS game back in the early 90's. I would say the Lord of the Rings books also made me get into the games.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I google "private wow rp servers" and this server was at the top of the list and is geared toward RP and seemed to be what I was looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I never actually RP in WOW but I have in other games, mostly Star Wars Galaxies. I like war and fighting with a good story behind it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is probably the Orc's. They have a great history and story behind them. I like all classes about equally but would have to say that my favorite is a Paladin because of their versatility.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping for a friendly RP experience with a community that will help me learn to be a good RPer in WOW.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules on language appeals to me a lot. I am not against most words but racism is really the portion that I dislike.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Cous awoke on a day that looked as though it were still night. The sky was a dark gray and there were many clouds that looked as though they were glowing a bright violet. He stretched as he made his way toward the his kitchen to make his morning coffee. He peered out the window while pouring the hot water in a kettle and was shocked to see that there were a dozen cats outside near his patio. They all were sitting, staring intently to the east. He could not see what they were looking at from his current position, so once his coffee was done he made himself a cup and made his way to his front door to see what the cats were looking at. His jaw dropped when he saw large clouds of smoke billowing out from behind a mountain. He knew that there was a new settlement of undead in that area and knew he should investigate the smoke and make sure they were not in any trouble or causing any. He grabbed his gear and set off to investigate.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just hope to have a good time and will see you on the server.