Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kadaj's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I like to RP (which i guess is obvious seeing as i'm here *shrug*) I like to be in the thick of roleplaying events and have organised a few on the real Blizzard realms which I used to play on. The RP there has gone downhill to be honest which is a bit annoying. I used to raid too, unfortunately my computer can't keep up the constantly increasing graphics so i gave that up and i'm fully dedicated to RP with the occasional naxx run or heroic or whatever. I enjoy the odd bit of PvP/BGs here and there.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from England - UK, English is my primary language

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've always been into fantasy and RPG video games so when i heard of WoW i knew I had to try it. So I did and I loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well to be completely honest it's the first one i've seen but no doubt it's the best. The Wiki page really sells this site. (Another edit here: since I posted this, while waiting to be accepted or not i've tried 3 other private servers, one that said they involved RP but from what I saw there wasn't a single shred of it. -.-)

*What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be honest I like a bit of everything depending on my mood, i've organised an event in a Scarlet Crusade guild, military training and even a full scaled 40-man raid of guildies in RP gear (which was hella fun i tell you)
However my favourite kind of RP is evolving RP, which starts off with a 2 or 3 people and gradually influences many more players.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elves mainly: I love the lore behind them, the transcending from High Elves to Blood Elves after the destruction on the Sunwell, the opportunity to role play someone with such anguish and vengeance in mind. I like to stay true to the characteristics of a race, Night Elves are usually a calm and peaceful race, little is able to anger them. Blood Elves are a primarily arrogant and short tempered race, thinking highly of themselves and look down at others like they're primitive, lower beings. Even though I take these into account I tend to sometimes waver from those personalities as a whole but simply use them as a starting block for my character's personality.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be more RP oriented than the real Blizzard RP realms.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The non-adult (drug/rape/sexual) rule, after being on a realm full of 13 year old alliance players that talk about they wild drugged up sex parties they have (yet clearly haven't) with Blizzard doing nothing to shut them up, it's nice to have a break from all that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: The unnatural fog that night was blisteringly cold, still the young Sin'dorei carried on with his duties, no matter how ridiculous they seemed to him, there was no chance any Frostwyrm, no matter how powerful would be able to navigate this fog, especially find it's way to the great Horde Airship that circled above the monstrous legions of the Scourge. "Only a few more hours, then I can warm myself up in the engine room. The warmth will almost be worth listening to the chief engineer's ramblings." He murmured, cupping his plated gauntlets over as much of his long, slender ears as possible.

Hope that was alright ^^

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing i can think of ^^

*((Just edited this and filled out the bit which I missed out before))
*bumps own thread*

I'm hoping you just haven't seen this yet or gotten around to replying, but if you have seen it and decided against letting me into this lovely looking community *winkwink* it'd be nice to know if i've been denied so I don't keep coming back to see "0 replies".

Thankles muchly. =]
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Sorry about the wait, keep in mind you were approved as soon as you posted the intro; it filled all the requirments.

I do like the variation between Trolls and Elves, the ability to RP multiple races and classes is always admired!

If you need anything, questions or favors regarding the server or forum can be directed to either me or another grunt, but peons are good sources of knowledge too! Remember to /join chat when you enter the game!

And of course, have fun!
Thanks a bunch =]

I do have one problem though, i've gotten to step three of creating a server account but even though the details are exactly the same as my forum details, it tells me a forum account with those details doesn't exist =/
Perhaps you've accidently slipped a capital letter in there by accident, or are using caps lock? It's a very touchy thing, passwords.