Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Xaldin's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a normal guy who plays World of warcraft who wants to find a good private server thats only RP

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Finland and i Speak good Swedish, English and Finnish

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin started playing and i gave it a try and so i started to like it

What made you seek our server over others?:
Because it's RP and it was 3.2.2 patch

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Everything is fun

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Rogue. they are so sneaky and stealthy and still they look more human than the other races

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it's great fun and many people playing and friendly people

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once upon a time there was a lady named Cynthia and a man named Nathian they loved each other very much.
One day Nathian proposed to Cynthia and she said yes they moved to a little farm there and lived there for 3 years untill.
A Death Knight walked up to the farm and started summoning ghouls that atacked the loving couple and they fighted for hours
until the death knight walked up to the couple and Nathian was ready to swing his sword but the death knight grabbed his hand
and slamming his mace into his ribs causing Nathian to drop down in pain and the death knight tossed him with brute force to
the side and he walked up to Cynthia and slayed her leaving Nathian to rot. After that necromancers came to collect some slain
people to become Death Knights and the picked Nathian and left Cynthia. They resurected him and they started to train him in the ways of Unholy manners, one day he went for a walk and he saw the death knight who slayed his wife
and him he got pretty mad he charged and stinged his blade right in the death knights back and he finally got his vengeance.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
-