Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hai! Jennifun's intro :))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I don't really know what to say. I started WoW in '04 as male Night Elf Hunter (I didn't discover that you could change gender until I was around level 20, but then I couldn't be bothered to re roll:P) got him to 60 and did a few raids (I didn't really complete any - But I did kill lots of bosses^^) got my skinning & Leatherworking to the maximum level and got hacked... I lost everything and my proffesions, so I then decided to stop playing. I came back in The Burning Crusade to make belfies with my ex, played them to 70 and now I have WOTLK^^!

I love to role play, especially with people that I know. I am a sucker for romance when it comes to role play, and you will have to expect it from me if you allow me to play on the server. This does not mean that I'll be going around cybering with everyone - I just like a little bit of love to intertwine between me and possibly another player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I currently live and always have in the UK, England more specifically. My primary language is English but I studied a bit of spanish in secondary school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've always been a sucker for fairies, elves and whatnot. But never really role played until TBC came along (which I think was '07) and I've loved it ever since. It was referred to me by an old friend, but they stopped playing and I continued^^.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was linked to the forum by a friend, when I asked if any role playing private realms existed and he sent me to this lovely place.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy role playing mostly when it consists of maybe two, or three people at the most. But I always love large events when they come along. Also, it's always nice when my character falls in love. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really love the idea of a Night Elf druid because the lore behind them is so vast and could take a very long time to read up on an entire history of one. I like the idea of being able to be in tune with nature and being able to walk side by side with animals. I have never played as one in the actual game, but the idea of them being able to have different types of DPS, tanking and healing all squished together into one class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want to enjoy roleplay outside of retail - Where real, intelligent people meet eachother for roleplay - As most people on retail RP realms (EU side anyway) don't bother to roleplay at ALL.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules regarding Language - As I can't stand it when people end up typing down swear words in nearly every sentence. I also feel strongly toward Racism and it shouldn't be allowed in any situation - But in Retail, all I ever see are racist comments in general chat, it really does get quite irritating.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Jabel looked up at the moon which was to the south of where she was sitting, which was at the Northen end of a lake. She thought herself lucky that she had found herself in such a romantic setting. The moonlight shon across the lake, like a long beam was motioning toward her, the wildlife around her seemed to lose itself in time - enabling her to turn her being into a clear-minded self. Jabel - at that moment. Could not have been disturbed by anything, not even a leaf falling onto the water that stood still in front of her.

I know not a lot of action is in this small paragraph, but it's the best I can do right now I guess... :< I hope I get accepted soon so I can enjoy myself:D!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No.