Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of Grommak, the Warrior.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I'm a fellow world of warcraft player. ( Addicted ofcourse ) I really enjoy roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Finland. The most southern town, Hanko. It's called the Miami of Finland.
Because y'know you don't wanna either say the wrong thing or walk around nights in either Hanko or Miami.
I speak excellent English (Self-bragging ftw) My primary is although swedish,
( or Hanko-swedish which is a mix of Swedish with all kinds of Finnish and English curses and more. )

How did you get into Warcraft?:
How I got into warcraft? Good question... I guess it was because all my friends played
it and i just tried that trial (goddamn trial, it was a trap, I knew it!) and then ofcourse got caught in the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well 'cause it's a really official server y'know, introductions and all that stuff. It makes it look good.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That got to be the Orc, with the massive muscles and raw strength, ofcourse added with the warrior which is also raw strenght.
LOK'THar OGAR!

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a really great time playing around with you guys.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Rules... nobody told me anything about rules!?
Nah, just kidding;
Probably the language, I dislike people yelling stuff like; Faggot, gay, b***h, c**t, nigger. Better of without them ;)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Storytime! Got a blanket? Glass of milk? Here we go.

While everybody brags they're born from Thrall's, mother's, cousin's, cactustrimmer's, toe-nail cutter.
Unlike them, Grommaks parents were just regular hard working orcs.

His father Karlek is a war veteran, who participated in the Third war. He was there when Grom Hellscream got killed by Mannoroth. He was passed out. Pretty hard to fight when you get a Alliance mace in your head...
His mother Karesha got killed by a puny little god damn human and is now a death knight under the command of The Former Prince of Lordaeron, Arthas Menethil, The Lich king...

Grommak started training as a warrior with his mentor, High Overlord Varok Saurfang.
Then he started go out in the war against the scourge, to get his final revenge. To slay The Lich King with his own blade, Frostmourne.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
-