Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: introduction : Saxon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

i love to rp, PvPing i dont mind but im not a fan of it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

im aussie for those of you who dont know its australia my language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

wow this is a hard question. umm, the first time i saw wow was at my friends place about 5 years ago. about 1 year later
he gave me the game i installed it and from there i was tagging along with him from server to server. about 6 mounths after that i got Warcraft 3 ,because i didnt know what the hell was going on in wow so i got it played it to find the back ground knowledge i needed in wow and from there i loved to rp, i cant get enough.

What made you seek our server over others?:

well this seems to me the best rping server out there ( tho i have yet to play in it), i have noticed that al the other ones that claim to be "RPing" servers dont have the right rules for a sustainable "RPing" server. and to be honest the amount of effort put into the web site is an eye catcher and by seeing that i can tell that this server will be a more higher standard then the rest and be more.. well be that little bit more that the rest.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all types of roleplaying as long as it dosent go out the boundarys of being completely stupid or just plain dumb. over all what appeals to me most is, well i can answer that i love all RPing. :D but the top 3 would be adventure(like exsploring) , action(battle) and like a social role play (tavern and meeting people)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

human. becuase i like the way the humans have a imperial-like aura about them. a army that stands shoulder to shoulder ,
standards and over all being human. my favorite class would be the paladin because i see that the paladins are the "way of good" they show people the better side of life. i like they vitues truth, justice, and good.

What are your expectations of this server?:

overall to have a good RP. my other expectations are, the people to be friendly , helpfull gms, little and/or no bugs
no population overflow and to have a good time and to see every one else having a good time too.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

the rules are stricked and to the point and for every one to obey them. (Respect, Tolerance , Language , Maturity , Role-playing , Keyboard skills , Knowing when to quit (thats my favorite) , Humility and Godmoding).
Knowing when to quit is my favorite because for some one to know when to quit when the rp gets a little bit to overboard is very awear of the situation.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

in a little farming cottage on the coast of westfall a women looks over the sea. the cool summer mist rolls over the beach and lightly touches her rosey red checks. and mist glitters in the afternoon sun. the sun soon slips from eye sight as it goes over the horrizon. the sky turns dark, the howling wind picks up, the cottage door swings open there lie a baby in the cot fast asleep. the women still looking over the horrizon, the waves pick up, the women looks over wave then she spots a murlock speeding to her she screems and runs to the house. the nearby abbey hers the scream. a kinght in bright silver armor runs to the cottage, but it is too late the women was no where to be seen and the baby was still there fast asleep in his cot swaying from side to side. the knight speeds to the cottage , he picks up the infant and returns to the abbey. the near by priests wrap him up in some sheets "go brave knight deliver this baby to the north shire abbey" said the arch bishop "yes father" said the knight while mounting his steed "with haste" yelled the arch bishop. the knight speeded through the forest missing tree branches and rocks . at the gates of north shire he layed the baby still asleep, he knocked 3 times on the abbey door and left the infant at the gates.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

no that about wrapes me up. :mrgreen:
Anski Wrote:I suggest taking a look at the template for Introductions before your account is locked up until you DO make the template!

What he said... Click Template for the Template.
*She.
bogotus Wrote:
Anski Wrote:I suggest taking a look at the template for Introductions before your account is locked up until you DO make the template!

What he said... Click Template for the Template.
is this better?
Yup! Welcome to the server. I would clean up your spelling a bit, I'm sure it's in the rules!

Anywho, when ingame..join /chat for serious discussions and /barrenschat for all your silly things!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me :P