Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intro: Bluemnm.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I was born in 1993, Brisbane, Australia. English is my first spoken language how ever both my parents are Dutch, so
I can also understand and speak that. :P. As for my name, I have many names, but you can just call me by my real name; Wesley. :) I'm a laid back person who does not get angry or annoyed easily.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

As said above, I was born in Brisbane, Australia, but also speak a fair amount of Dutch Almost fluent, but with a number
of errors here and there. My primary language is English, But don't get me wrong, i still tend to make mistakes in both grammar and punctuation.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I remember just really wanting a Rp kind of game, to level, quest, explore etc. And heard of Warcraft through friends, so i decided to look it up on google. Ever since i read a bit about the lore, and seeing a few videos i just HAD to buy the game, ever since then i have been hooked. :P

What made you seek our server over others?:

I looked at this server a little while ago, but i wasn't a great Rp'r so i decided to look for other servers to gain more knowledge about it, After finding WoW-trance i Rp'd there and became pretty good at it. After that server died, i was desperate to look for another Rp server, then i remembered CotH and had to give it a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I enjoy military style RP, as well as open world. Like mobilising an army and getting ready to thunder down into an enemy camp/city. I also like the strategic part, like setting up attacking waves, battle formations, etc. But don't get me wrong, i also enjoy village/City RP however military is my foremost preference. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race would have to be the Elusive Night Elves. They are so secretive and at one with nature, the history behind their class is just captivating for me. As for my class, that would have to be Hunter or Druid, because they are close to nature and use it as a tool to overcome their enemies.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations of this servers are mainly that it just lives up to the rumours i have heard about it. The being it is the best RP private server. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Maturity. This appeals to me because i hate it on other servers, when you are in the middle of RP and this random "Kid" starts attacking everyone, or says stupid things to put you off. Just annoys me soo much GRR! :P

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

In the icy hills of winterspring a Night Elf waits for the perfect moment to strike, A mighty Snowstrider Lurks around on the open ice shelf in front of him. It's a beautiful beast one of grace and strength, It's back is perfectly arched while the claws on its paws are sharper then any arrow. There it goes again, suddenly sprinting for the pine trees that surround it, darting in between them with ease. The hunter couldn't lose this beast of splendour he had spent so much time tracking it, he had to go after it. Using low lying branches to swing over the thick snow that covered the ground he was able to keep up with ease. The Snowstrider slowly walks out of the dense pine forest it had just manoeuvred through onto another ice shelf, He is aware of the hunter following him closely and now knows he is not after him for the hide. The beast walks out to the middle of the shelf turns around and looks through the trees directly at the hunter, as though his gaze was piercing through the tree line. Slowly, the hunter emerges, ready to grab his bow and arrow in case the beast were to turn on him. As their eyes collide there is an instant sense of trust, the hunter let's down his guard. Suddenly the Snowstrider pounces, within a second they are both wrestling on the ground, who will be the victor, but wait, this is not a fight till death but a fight of strength and courage. After rolling around the cold icy snow and testing out each others strengths for well over an hour, they both get up. The Snowstrider walks over to the hunter who can't do much more and is now at the mercy of this beautiful yet deadly beast. The creature sits down beside him and looks him dead in the eyes as though it were saying " I will be glad to roam the lands with you".

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Sorry in advance about any spelling errors in the story above, i am still going to go over it again but knowing me, i will end up missing something :P. Thank you as well for taking the time to read my intro :D And i hope to join in soon. if there is something i missed or haven't completed properly, please tell me. Thank you again.