Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Smokefire126 introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have played traditional WoW for years and spent countless hours playing Warcraft 3 with my brother. From playing Warcraft 3 Frozen throne originially I got into the lore of Warcraft and sought out this server to immerse myself into it alongside other players.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States in Massachusetts. My primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I loved the story and from also playing D&D with some of my friends, I recognized how much my stories as DM kept drifting back to WoW fantasy. The gameplay is fun and the lore is interesting to me.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I like that this server over others promoting RPing which is hard to come by in WoW private servers. I was interested and I saw the well-created website so I have decided to try it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the kinds of roleplay that are not forced and come about as a result of characters. Conflicting personalities or ideals and the events that come from them interest me, even if it only results in a heated argument.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would defintely be the dwarves, for their tenacious attitudes and their amazing fortitude. And with the dwarves, dwarven warriors come to mind which I love for their toughness and strength against all odds.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect good quality RPing from players and events from GMs that contribute to them. I also look forward to the pvp aspect to RP this server is supposed to bring.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the fact that it is mostly all players based and that there are not many constriciting rules. I also like the whole grunt system and how it levels you to 80 to enable you to really start your character.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Crouched under a stretch of throny brush huddling closely to his pack for warmth and solace against the cold and heavily snowing night, Bor peered at the assembled figures on the road. The leader of the masked dwarves spoke sharply and harshly as his assembled group of bandits stood at attention before the leader. On the ground in front of them sat a flourishly dressed man and beside him stood a donkey whose pack was heavily laden with shining trinkets. Bor's nerves tightened his growling stomach as he tightened his grip on his twin hammers. Seeing the ornate carved handles picturing a mountain and a lion standing atop it, Bor drew strength from the memories of his childhood and his training under his father. Bor would show his clan, he would show them just how valiant he could be, starting with this group of scoundrel. Startled out of his thoughts by a cry from the cowering dwarf, Bor shouldered his pack and took to his feet. The masked dwarves drew their swords at the sound but laughed when they saw their fright came from a runt-sized dwarf with hammers bigger than his head. Bor, seeing their amusement at his bravery and his inadequate size, felt his pulse pounding in his head. With a roar erupting from the depths of Bor's chest, he gripped his hammers and ran headlong into the crowd of startled bandits.
'Ello mate!Great to finally see a proper intro O.o
Welcome to the server!

First, we don't really do PvP like that. We actually use rolling for IC fights.

Second, the grunting is only a helpful little event after the month you've played, and the character profile you've gotten Approved. You don't need it to start RPing, in any way.
*trollflameallthat*
It's just information so you don't go doing something wrong.

Third, Remember to /join chat when you log in! ;)
And if any questions, ask me, or almost anybody in the forums or In-game.