Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Seneca's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Allright. I've been playing alot, honestly. I played traditional WoW for about 2 years, and played on alot of private servers. I LOVE to Roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Sweden. I speak swedish and english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin played and I watched her play, tried alittle. And then I got stuck. It's an awesome game, ofcourse.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've been playing on other private servers. But since I love to ropleplay, and the others were PvPservers, I decided to look alittle for a RPserver. And then I saw it.. the perfect server. And wanted to try, so here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like almost all kinds of roleplay. I love when there's alot of people in it, and alittle romance isn't wrong.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is Night Elfs ofcourse. They are so mysterious and I love how they look. Especially the ears. My favourite class has to be Druid, since I love animals.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hm, I expect much RP. And I think it will be awesome.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I just like the the word roleplay. And the more I read.. The more I wanted to try. *Big smile*

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Seneca walked slowly in the deep woods when she suddenly heard a sound. She grabbed her sword. She stopped breathing and her heart beated fast. Do-dong, do-dong.. She peered at the huge tree beside her, and in a second she shapeshifted to the light purple cat. She dived at the tree, climbed a bit up and stared down. She took a deep breath and kept climbing. She jumped on a branch and sneaked into the leaves. She saw a dark bear walk slowly under her.
She took a jump down, behind the big bear. She remembered that big butt.. She thinked and the bear turned around and shifted shape to night elf. It was her sister, Eldoriy. Seneca jumped on her sister, licking poor Eldoriy's face. Her sister laughed and pet Seneca's head.
Seneca couldn't believe she got scared of her sister.
They walked together to Lion's pride inn, their favourite inn. Both of them spended more time there than outside.

((Sucky story, I know. But it's easier to come up with something when you're roleplaying with someone.))
Shineka Wrote:What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is Night Elfs ofcourse. They are so mysterious and I love how they look. Especially the ears. My favourite class has to be Druid, since I love animals.

... <333

Welcome to the server!

Remember to /join chat in-game! Also, feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :D

Have fun and enjoy CotH!